This is the OFFICIAL Dallas Cowboys "Offseason" Thread

whats the cowboys capspace looking like?

im all for going after taylor with the lack of pass rush we had at the end of last year and how the giants won the SB we could use another guy off the edge.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
word Greene/Lloyd fit better

I was just throwin a lil NT Hyperbole onto the situation.
U already know I think LT is the best football player to ever play the game (no disrespect to my 2nd & 3rd respectively jerry Rice & jim Brown)

LT is that %$+%%. I swear every week my pops come up with another story about some wild $!%# LT did in a game.

IDK how you from NY and not a GMen fan, especially since you grew up in the LT era.

Pops was DieHard GMen fan too, I was just that against the grain kid. son I rocked with the LA RAMS not even St Louis
laugh.gif

Flipper & Ellard was My Boys. U cant even understand, it was @ '88 when I was just gettin my Pop Warner on too- O My God.
I even liked Cleveland Gary fumblin %+!
smh.gif
Robert delpino used to give out Work too
went to the rams/Giants playoff game att the meadowlands wit Pops
Flipper took joint to the house in OT and ran straight out the tunnel and never came back
laugh.gif

Dudes was Booin me in my rams Skully and all
smh.gif

Yea but from what My dad tells me to this day, I missed the early yrs of LT like when he 1st came in the league no one had seen anything like him. said itwasnt even fair out there.
My dad played Football at Morgan ST way back in the days and he told me back then, no one blocked backside on running plays, said LT changedthe game. stoppinrunning plays opposite side at the line or for a loss...

have you ever seen LT's ESPN sports century documentary show?
pimp.gif
I ve gotta get my hands on that thing.

didnt mean to get off like this in the Cowboys thread, sorry fellas...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Get this giant and story telling pice of !*+% out of the %!@**#% thread

roll.gif
Lucky LT wasnt in his prime when Aikman and the boys came on therise, Aikman would have been knocked out the league alot sooner, word to Joe Theismann.

Jason Taylor, DeMarcus Ware, Greg Ellis, Anthony Spencer...
sick.gif
Opposing QBs beware...

That'd free DeMarcus up a LOT, too... He'd be that much better with a player of JT's caliber opposite him. It'd free him up to do more thanblitz on every play...

laugh.gif
The secondary flat out could not fail...

Trade Greg Ellis for Jason Taylor since Ellis stays whining

I dont even want to get myself excited about Taylor coming, becuase if i do and he doesnt come im gonna feel let down.

Do the Dolphins even play a 3-4? I kno they will now with Bill Parcells overseeing things but Im pretty sure they played 4-3 before. If thats the case, whywould you want Taylor?

And new rumor surfaced: our RW (Roy Williams) traded for TRRW (The Real Roy Williams)

Saftey roy williams isnt going no where. there going to give him one more year and go from there.

If im jerry jones im making a STRONG push for JT RIGHT NOW. the match up nightmares him and ware would make is crazy. with that kind of pressure u can havemore guys back to cover

anyone no what are cap space looks like?

where the hell are we getting all this money from? i know we have damn near 20 pro bowlers on our team and theres no way we are paying them all what they wantPLUS adding someone like Jason Taylor or Roy Williams ... theres only so many contracts that can be restructured ... that being said, MAKE IT HAPPEN JERRY ...id gladly trade a 2nd next year and RW for TRRW and whoever parcells wants for jason taylor why not

i swear it seems like cowboys fans want like every single person in the league. every week i see people saying " cowboys need to make a push for ____right now" its getting kind of funny

yep, that is when he put in stupid work.

*** boy where'd u get that generic @%$ Avy ???
laugh.gif
that looks like some of WildKYcat's shabby work...
laugh.gif

send me what u want and I'll make ya @%$% Hot
laugh.gif

damn gunna you got enough e-love for me to seis my avy too? ive been rollin with a straight google image for years ... lol ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yep, that is when he put in stupid work.

*** boy where'd u get that generic @%$ Avy ???
laugh.gif
that looks like some of WildKYcat's shabby work...
laugh.gif

send me what u want and I'll make ya @%$% Hot
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wildKYcat did make it... I have no idea where he got the vid, though.

LMAOOO Nowitness, I knew it was wildcats work
laugh.gif
I recognize that hack's work
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

of course, MP just send me the idea you want or the link to the vid and I'll have yours lookin Hot too

laugh.gif
Google image

nerd.gif
Saaaay Gunna can you hook ya boy up wit a avy too tho?

I mean i cant rock wit this Kobe avy thru the football season doggie
grin.gif

lets keep everything in the official cowboys thread ... ime here enough, ill hange the title for big %#@% like pacman being able to workout

This is definitely not the same T.O.

Without the controversy that led to his departure from Philadelphia, Terrell Owensquietly received a new contract with the Dallas Cowboys on Monday, team sources told ESPN'sMichael Smith.

[h4]Dallas Star[/h4]
3664.jpg

Terrell Owens has always been there for the Cowboys when it mattered most. In two seasons in Dallas, Owens has nabbed 166 receptions. Twenty-eight of those have been for scores, which ranks tops in the NFL.
[table] Last Two Seasons [tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td]NFL Rank[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rec[/td] [td]166[/td] [td]14th[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rec yds[/td] [td]2,535[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TD rec*[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]1st[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Led NFC each of last two seasons[/td] [/tr][/table]

The wide receiver was slated to earn $7 million this season in the last year of his contract, but he now receives a four-year, $34 million deal. Owens isslated to earn $27 million over the next three seasons, making him -- along with RandyMoss, Javon Walker and Larry Fitzgerald -- one of the highest paid wide receivers in the league.

Owens will receive $12.9 million to sign and $100,000 of his $830,000 2008 base salary guaranteed, for a total of $13 million guaranteed. He is now undercontract through 2011.

In 2004, Owens was heading into the second year of a seven-year, $48.97 million contract with the Eagles when he began squawking about a new deal. He showedup for training camp wearing camouflage, signifying he was at war with the organization, and wound up getting sent home, leading to the bizarre scene of himgiving interviews while doing sit-ups in his driveway. The saga dragged on for months, ending with a suspension, then his release.

He signed a three-year, $25 million contract with Dallas in March 2005 and has certainly lived up to it, leading the team in receiving both years whilepiling up club records. His 28 touchdown catches over the last two seasons are more than any other receiver, and that includes Moss, who set the league recordfor TDs in a single-season last year.

Michael Smith covers the NFL for ESPN. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

Happy that TO has got signed to an extension, i like the way he has been carrying himself. Jerry is doing everything he can to get us a title, its up theplayers to get it done

Back
Top Bottom