this is what happens when you gass fat chicks up (pics..lolz)

To everyone saying they'd smash...how could you honestly, spit game, walk out of the club into public, share a cab with her, let her into your home and on top of all that, smash her in your bed?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

To everyone saying they'd smash...how could you honestly, spit game, walk out of the club into public, share a cab with her, let her into your home and on top of all that, smash her in your bed?
You don't do any of these. What's wrong you? Trying to tarnish my street cred?! You get her number, in a hidden spot in there and then walk away like you don't know her. After that, make her roll through your crib at 12 am taking the back entrance. Oh yea, she has to be wear an all black hoody. Then you tear that thang up. When done, tell her to kick rocks... through the back door. lulz.
NT TAUGHT ME!

Originally Posted by Storm2006

You don't do any of these. What's wrong you? Trying to tarnish my street cred?! You get her number, in a hidden spot in there and then walk away like you don't know her. After that, make her roll through your crib at 12 am taking the back entrance. Oh yea, she has to be wear an all black hoody. Then you tear that thang up. When done, tell her to kick rocks... through the back door. lulz.
NT TAUGHT ME!

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

2wd69vc.jpg
my son ninjahood "dressing better"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she looks outta breath just standing there tho
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
if thrown at me at 2am let out with nothin left 2 knock down an drunk id smash... just wouldnt tell NOBODY 
indifferent.gif

she looks outta breath just standing there tho
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
if thrown at me at 2am let out with nothin left 2 knock down an drunk id smash... just wouldnt tell NOBODY 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom