this is what happens when you gass fat chicks up (pics..lolz)

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Originally Posted by j4ck

....but if you showed from back, how many would be calling MASS?

laugh.gif
I'm not sure what's worse...Looking for an excuse to say she's a go orthe fact that you will never see her and that you are actually lookingfor an excuse to say she's a go.
roll.gif
i think you misunderstood the statement. go back and read what i recently posted 

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Originally Posted by j4ck

....but if you showed from back, how many would be calling MASS?

laugh.gif
I'm not sure what's worse...Looking for an excuse to say she's a go orthe fact that you will never see her and that you are actually lookingfor an excuse to say she's a go.
roll.gif
i think you misunderstood the statement. go back and read what i recently posted 

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

meh. I'd smash.

yeah you made your point
laugh.gif

I think its the outfit that makes her unbearable to look at. Her body isnt bad..just a lil sloppy 

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

meh. I'd smash.

yeah you made your point
laugh.gif

I think its the outfit that makes her unbearable to look at. Her body isnt bad..just a lil sloppy 

Can all you gentlemen who are saying that you would smash, please post pictures of females that you think are fat and that you would not smash?

Can all you gentlemen who are saying that you would smash, please post pictures of females that you think are fat and that you would not smash?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Spoiler [+]
269756_242506125778360_100000569245008_966743_2624534_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Spoiler [+]
269756_242506125778360_100000569245008_966743_2624534_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom