This is why dudes get killed

You sound like one of them kids from the burbs that drives through the hood cuz you think it's cool.

Bangered up?!

Rappers are the last ones who need to carry a hand. They are always gonna get tested and they will 90% of the time try to prove it because idiots like you won't buy they're records if what they say isn't what they live. The smart thing to do is lay it down. OG's been taught us don't turn a robbery into a homicide. Give them what they want, you'll be alive tomorrow and still rich minus a chain or watch. You run they blastin. You don't give it up they blastin and takin it anyway. What you want is for rappers to not give it up and just start a gun fight anytime and any where.

My gun stays in the house. I don't like to go to places where I need a gun. Been there done that.

The older you get the easier it'll be to understand that.

lil mama i live on 67th n hoyne born n raised . last time i check this here was englewood and not no suburb. i aint never been robbed in my ****** life and never will be. i done shot people for looking at me the wrong way cause i know how **** starts NO LACKIN! and im not buying nobodys cd under any circumstances. rappers need bangers cause they stay flexin in videos throwing money. people see that ****. thats why that dude lil durk got jammed last week for that burner on 71st. youza fool if you come around here with no banger. A FOOL!

well unfortunately there arent too many OGs where im from. just young wreckless savages with no guidance...and if they want to make it a homicide whether you run or skip or whatever the **** you wanna do.....its about to be a homicide.

and dont ever address me on this site again faggit

looked up 67th and hoyne. seems like a nice neighborhood

realtalk

softass dudes in here talkin about "just lay down like a ho" what kinda cloth is these n_ cut from??

This is also why ****** get killed. So you soft if you lay it down and hard if you die for your knock off Carties? Yal got the game all ****** up! I ain't bout to die for this country let alone a belt.

Going back to what you said about rappers. Do you think Brisco did the right thing?

But early RIP to the robber tho, They always die after a flex rob video
I hate to say it, but I hope karma gets his punk *** off this planet
mean.gif

Brah, I don't know you. You might not be the 13 yr old wanna be from the burbs. But you clearly aren't that bright. I'm not tellin everyone to just lay it down and be a victim but if someone gets the jump on you WITH a pistol then I'm advising you to do so.
Or you can go out with a shootout like a lot of people do.

Me.....I like my life. I ain't dying over nothing that can be replaced. You sound like them dudes we all see on the news dead in your own **** in blood cuz someone tried to snatch your 11's.

I ain't bout to let no ***** take nothing from me or go in my pockets but if I feel steel on my back I'm laying down.

You said ain't no OGs round your way and that's cool. I'm tryna help you out now. That's why young ****** is like this today. You don't wanna listen.
it is what it is. if you want mines you gotta murk me for it. its just gonna be hard cause im ALWAYS 1000% aware of my surroundings plus i can aim and clap heat

yeah i went overboard. but anyways i they just put this video up on worldstar and its no way that i would ever go for that ****. dude musta been sippin lean for breakfast. took bul phone and even asked if his earrings was real
sick.gif

even after he took that colossal L he coulda chased dude down. dude was doin ad-libs for the video

videos like this, and basically majority of Worldstar is the reason that young african americans are influenced to follow the stereotype that the strong community leaders are trying to destroy :smh:

Black males had negative influences long before WSHH arrived.

But I agree that Worldstar and similar sites are disgusting.

Last edited:
it is what it is. if you want mines you gotta murk me for it. its just gonna be hard cause im ALWAYS 1000% aware of my surroundings plus i can aim and clap heat

Bruh your mentality is part of the problem. I was lucky enough to leave by the age of 9. I feel bad for you, but it really doesn't have to be that way.

Why in the hell are you putting yourself in situations where you need a gun on you at all times? :smh:

And please stop e-thuggin :lol:

Where'd you get your PHD?
School of Hard Knocks. 
roll.gif

Srsly, I can't say for a fact that he wasn't concussed but we can all see he wasn't knocked out. Better question is why are you making excuses for him. He got caught slipping and decided not to fight back. Only God can judge him for his decision but why make excuses. He was awake enough to try to grab his phone. He was awake enough to say his screws were fake. He was awake enough to stand up on his own and walk away after Deebo rode off on his beach cruiser. He was awake enough to throw a punch if he wanted to. He didn't want to. Why make excuses?

Breath of fresh air... This is what it was like growing up in my neighborhood.. Dude represents 95% of these young kids these days.
"What ever happened to catchin a good old fashion passionate *** whoppin'
and getn' ya shoes coat and ya hat tooken" - Em

Back
Top Bottom