This is why I wait a few seconds after a light turns green...

I do the same thing, man.
30t6p3b.gif

I was in an accident like this when I was 10. Got hit by a guy in a stolen car, transporting heroin, running from the cops going 128mph. T-boned the car I was in with my mom. I broke my pelvis and my mom had severe head trauma. The guy who hit us got out and ran. No lie.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I was in an accident like this when I was 10. Got hit by a guy in a stolen car, transporting heroin, running from the cops going 128mph. T-boned the car I was in with my mom. I broke my pelvis and my mom had severe head trauma. The guy who hit us got out and ran. No lie.
eek.gif

i always wait a few seconds because of reasons like this, i remember i was at a stop light with my dude driving, as the light turns green he drops something, it was like 2am, so he stops for like 5 seconds to pick it up, and we proceed to go, this car doing at least 70-80 flys past us, he was was close that he literally skimmed the front of my dudes car, he took the red with cops chasing him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its crazy how he not dropped that, we wouldve got hit at least 80 mph

everyone gonna act like they wait after lights turn green now.......ok.

You'll be less likely to run into this problem if you actually look both ways before entering an intersection. I always do that at busy intersections. You never know who's dumb enough to run a red light. 

I have a business here in Richmond, CA (one of the poorest/dangerous places to live in the Bay Area and people either do not know how to drive or they just don't care. I work off of this main street (where a school is located) and these idiots are driving up and down this street in their Buick LaSabres on 24" rims going 60mph+ in a 25mph school zone. Way too reckless and since there is a school right here, kids are always walking around during the day. Last year a kid was walking home from school, crossing the street and was hit and killed by one of these reckless drivers. I can't tell you how many times I see people just blatantly running red lights/stop signs. I always wait a couple seconds and look both ways when im sitting at a light down here. Complete disregard for human life smh.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everyone gonna act like they wait after lights turn green now.......ok.

grin.gif
 of course right? because its something YOU dont do doesnt mean others dont.

...where i live people are notorious for running red lights, so not only do i wait but i also look both ways before i cross like i was walking.

females HATE waiting after a green, lmao

they cant seem to grasp that "having the right of way" won't save your life.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they cant seem to grasp that "having the right of way" won't save your life.

MAAAAAAN, i try telling the same thing to my wife....

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Ignorant NTer "That looks fake. Why would they record that. It's staged"

Ignorant NTer. "That aint no news channel, you photoshop that %!%"

You gotta have GREAT DRIVING IQ. Ain't no such thing as a safe driver. A safe drive and a dangerous can cause an accident.

I think the person driving the car that ran the red would of ran that light regardless of how long the light had been green for the other driver. I dont think he was just running the light to avoid having to stop.

my cellphone save my life ,
last year I was the first car at stop light light making a left and I drop my cellphone between the door and seat, light turn green and i wasnt paying attention, a speeding pickup truck ran the redlight. If I wasn't trying get my cellphone from the gap in the seat, the truck would of hit me!!!

super lucky !!!

ive been waiting a few seconds as well as looking left and right before accelerating for the past year or so, almost got him by an suv who ran the light

I always found it pretty silly to immediately take off when the light turns green. There's always some lame-o acting like they HAVE to 
beat the red light on the opposite side, and that's how &@^# happens.

I rewatched the tape so many times... both drivers at the red light waited PLENTY of time before (slowly) crossing the intersection.

It's not about waiting for the green light, it's about looking both directions EVERY time you cross an intersection.

Back
Top Bottom