This is why I wait a few seconds after a light turns green...

Here in Memphis you always have to look. You also have to look out for drivers on the opposite side trying to make quick turns as soon as the light turns green and they have no turn signal

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I was in an accident like this when I was 10. Got hit by a guy in a stolen car, transporting heroin, running from the cops going 128mph. T-boned the car I was in with my mom. I broke my pelvis and my mom had severe head trauma. The guy who hit us got out and ran. No lie.
eek.gif

i always wait a few seconds because of reasons like this, i remember i was at a stop light with my dude driving, as the light turns green he drops something, it was like 2am, so he stops for like 5 seconds to pick it up, and we proceed to go, this car doing at least 70-80 flys past us, he was was close that he literally skimmed the front of my dudes car, he took the red with cops chasing him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its crazy how he not dropped that, we wouldve got hit at least 80 mph

Same here, where I live there is always an idiot that tried to make that yellow light and speed up, but they never do. Things like this make me want to wear a motorcycle helmet in a car.

Some people don't even notice that the light has changed and continue to drive without being aware that something could of happened

Back
Top Bottom