THIS is why the Marlins have NO fanbase...

Rumor has it that he is going to be dealt during the winter meetings. The same players that are the leaders to land ARod are favored to add Miggy. Peter Gammons stated that Miggy is perfect for either the Angels or Dodgers, which he is right. He also said they are front runners (Which means he will not be a Dodger, Gammons is a jinx :lol:
laugh.gif
).

We have a lot of expendable talent that is ready for the big leagues. The following are top propects with no place to play and they are major league ready and heavily talented: Tony Abreu, Delwyn Young, Andy La Roche and Chin-Lung Hu. If we happen to land a FA CF, then Matt Kemp or Andre Ethier will become expendable. We have pieces to deal, and we need power.

It will be crazy if Miggy ends up in LA and ARod in Anaheim, but I doubt that will happen.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I love Miggy as much as the next man (NH), but damn that kid is lazy on the field. I'd only take him on my team if he played 1st base (NL), or DH (AL).
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

^ I've seen Young and Hu in the AZ Fall League.
Hu didn't impress me much, but Young looked good the only time I saw him with Team USA. LaRoche is there too (with Team USA) but I can't remember anything that sticks out in my mind about him.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

The Marlins would definitely be looking for a CF and pitcher in a deal. If Boston becomes a player, best believe we'd be looking to have Ellsbury be the centerpiece of the return. The platoon we had in center last year just didn't cut it, that's for sure, and Beinfest has already said the top priority is bolstering the pitching staff, and center field won't e far behind.

Quote:
Florida has one of the best general managers in baseball IMO, and I'm surprised more baseball fans don't realize/see this.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Florida fans are almost as weak as Atlanta fans. Fairweather types. Not because of moves like this though
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Back
Top Bottom