This is why you buy doubles....

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by daaznfella

one to rock...one to stock....

igk9c6.jpg

and trust me, pair #1 is dogged, holes in the soles, just clean them every once in a while to make them look nice and fresh....

when did these release??
embarassed.gif
i need these
I came in this thread wanting to post these....and I'm glad i did back then....still my NUMERO UNO as far as favorite Nike shoes go. So impossible to find another pair though....

coppin doubles are definitely a good thing. But with nike going mad with the re-releases,
we might be seeing a lot of shoes we have to be returned for a second chance of coppin again.
like... all the foams... haha

not complaining, just saying.

I only cop doubles on a discount!!! I usually grab a pair around release date

and if i can get a second pair months or sometimes years later @ a discount

then Im in...I got all my 09 DMP's doubles @ 50% off

Not to mention CL cats that sell DS jays under retail for a quick buck...........

I got DS fire red 3, DS mars 4, DS fire red 5, DS cool grey 3 all for under $100 each

i try to with every nice shoe i like - even triples if my money is strong that week...%%%@ adds up quick tho. ha

but, i would have to say had to trip-up on space jams and lebron VI supermans

always cop doubles but lately seem like a waste for me. i never seem to get around to wearing the first pair.

doubles help u not regret turfn kicks nor feel like ur cheated outta quality sometimes

omg! i had those shoes in middle school when they came out. i loved them sooo much <3

if you know me... and have been to my pad.... i dont play with doubles...

most recent doublex2...

4393658864_af7b865e4e.jpg

I manage my pockets to stay deep tho...

but those 3m dunks..... i miss those. might have to give my pair a scrub

Originally Posted by never wear them

if you know me... and have been to my pad.... i dont play with doubles...

most recent doublex2...

4393658864_af7b865e4e.jpg

I manage my pockets to stay deep tho...

but those 3m dunks..... i miss those. might have to give my pair a scrub
those look like two different sizes

Man those DK's are dope. I only have 1 pair! Its hard to search for another in 9.5 or 10. All well over 200 bucks

Back
Top Bottom