This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Mans really found a way to make a Kamala Harris conspiracy theory sound even dumber

Bravo
Why is everything a conspiracy theory with y'all? And you understand the term "conspiracy theory" was literally created by the government to attack the credibility of people who were making claims against that were confirmed to be true once they declassified the things they were doing decades later?

Why is everything a conspiracy theory with y'all? And you understand the term "conspiracy theory" was literally created by the government to attack the credibility of people who were making claims against that were confirmed to be true once they declassified the things they were doing decades later?
Might be wrong, but I thought the term "conspiracy theory" was a term that was started in the NYT a long time ago

BTW, what you just said about the term conspiracy theory is actually a very popular conspiracy theory

But sorry famb

I just should have said your comment was dumb. My bad

Last edited:
Might be wrong, but I thought the term "conspiracy theory" was a term that was started in the NYT a long time ago

BTW, what you just said about the term conspiracy theory is actually a very popular conspiracy theory

But sorry famb

I just should have said your comment was dumb. My bad

Because I feel that is the best way to categorize another "Kamala Harris is pulling the strings" take
No hard feelings. Them being close, her vouching for him, the timing of it all just seemed fishy. Some dude did a very thorough deep dive into it and the evidence was pretty compelling. But I don't care that much about it, just my thoughts. It would also explain why he randomly said he isn't suicidal. He saw how "they" did Epstein.

Dude thinks he important enough to get Epstiened. Dis ***** is high level delusional
Most blue states give this same treatment no jail time, and just probation. He has a point. It’s verifiably stupid to go to this extreme though . But actual repeat offenders get much less time than all of this. He’s being made an example of. No sympathy. He deserves this. But so do so many others out there. Look up cook county. You’ll be shocked to see just who and what they actually prosecute. Lesson is, don’t be too high profile or you’ll be made an example of.

That screenshot
sabu.png

Back
Top Bottom