This looks pretty bad... "Hanna"

Not sure if people are serious...

Movie looks terrible imo. The commercial for this showed 3 times in a row while I was watching a show on mtv.com
mad.gif

Movie looks terrible imo. The commercial for this showed 3 times in a row while I was watching a show on mtv.com
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

mad.gif

guess its just not your type of movie

the storyline draws my curiosity 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

mad.gif

guess its just not your type of movie

the storyline draws my curiosity 

movie was so-so. action scenes were bourneish. acting was decent. soundtrack was great. some of the scenes had a weird pedo vibe. i paid for 2 movie tickets and the food+snacks cost $32 so overall, i wasn't pleased. 

movie was so-so. action scenes were bourneish. acting was decent. soundtrack was great. some of the scenes had a weird pedo vibe. i paid for 2 movie tickets and the food+snacks cost $32 so overall, i wasn't pleased. 

Saw it last night. Cinematography and music was on point. Kinda had a weak ending but i guess they had to bring it full circle. Definitely worth the money spent on a ticket though

Saw it last night. Cinematography and music was on point. Kinda had a weak ending but i guess they had to bring it full circle. Definitely worth the money spent on a ticket though

Back
Top Bottom