This new generation got it made

Also, there was more "mystery" about folks.

Unless you had a picture of a girl, if you went a week or more without seeing her, you might have forgotten exactly how she looked.

You are exposed to people on a daily basis via Social media, I think overexposure kills anticipation/joy

Also, there was more "mystery" about folks.

Unless you had a picture of a girl, if you went a week or more without seeing her, you might have forgotten exactly how she looked.

You are exposed to people on a daily basis via Social media, I think overexposure kills anticipation/joy

How old are you?

Let's not beat up on the youngins too much though. It's natural to get nervous talking to fine girls. I still get lil butterflys around a girl that I'm really feelin, but once you start talking it goes away and it's smoove sailing. It's a good trill.

Oooo damn u took it back with the chat lines :pimp: ...we used to stay trying G chicks off the "raven hotline" on slow friday nights...one time we had like 7 of us show up to shorty door, she must have thought we was playing when we told her we coming on the phone aint wanna open the door...we was wildin :lol: :smh:

:lol:

I'm off tinder now but let me tell you, you can get a whole bunch of dates and *** from it. Big time. But man I hated it, the majority of the dates were wack. If they giving it up fast. Then cool. But I much prefer live in the flesh.

I've had no choice than to pick women up every where on the street, coffee shop, grocery store etc. I just pulled a bad one from Lebannon the other day. But it's harder this way. Got a chicks number in the summer time, bad chick. Wouldn't mess with me cuz I didn't have an ig. Everything is done online, now a days. Even communicating but I ain't got no choice. Forever mackin on the streets.

Got a chicks number in the summer time, bad chick. Wouldn't mess with me cuz I didn't have an ig. .
Elaborate, this is funny :lol:

I was telling my man the other day, it is WILD when I see young dudes book girls and they ask for Social media accounts vs. phone numbers. (I am sure they end up getting them but the FIRST thing I hear is requesting a page.

WILD

“No social media” is the new “I don’t drink/smoke”

Ironically, people be having private pages. :lol: I feel like it your page private that means your face dirty out here in these streets or, you got something to hide.

I was telling my man the other day, it is WILD when I see young dudes book girls and they ask for Social media accounts vs. phone numbers. (I am sure they end up getting them but the FIRST thing I hear is requesting a page.

WILD

Yeah I'll never understand it.

Lemme get your snapchat so I can what you look like as a puppy with 7 different filters.

index.jpg

Feel like our generation grew up with phones that had texting capabilities while the kids today have tablets with phone capabilities.

WILD
It all comes down to social media clout. This chick wanted to see my lifestyle, how many followers/friends I have. Hit her up one day she's like I had surgery you would know if you had an ig'. She thought I was weird I didn't have one. Basic chick but she was bad.

I feel like social media apps can do some harm and some good. But more harm because people honestly abuse it as a faucet to express everything that goes in their life and when things backfire on them, they won’t be able to handle it especially if your handling your personal information to corporations who would gain monetary from your personal information.

So when i tell someone i don’t use Facebook or certain types of social media platforms its not because im not in tune with what the crowd is doing, but I understand the implications of using platforms like FB, Twitter etc can cause.

Last edited:

WILD

If we're talking online dating (Tinder/POF/etc ...) I think it's a safety thing. Giving out your number to someone on the internet is typically not a good idea.

Depending on how our conversation goes, I'll ask for a snap/IG or phone number.

Oh man I was a wild smart *** when I was young. I remember one time I called my girl's house, her sister (who I knew) picked up and started giving me the third degree and I got annoyed so I started giving bull**** answers like I got girls in every city, baby mamas and unpure intentions just to be funny. Turns out it was her mother pretending to be her sister, luckily she explained my sense of humor at the time, it was almost over after that. A kid now never has to feel that fear.

Aim days was fun times too. Had these thots on cheap microphones and web cams chattn it up. All i remember about those fone days is hearing clicks and askn each other if someone picked up the other line. Good times man. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom