THIS or THAT...

Whose mans is this?

Anyway, achieve true world peace or permanently end world hunger?
What's the code for this/how is that emoticon made?
I copied and pasted it from an old thread on here about smilies. I'm just copying and pasting the IMG.

But @Methodical Management make a code for that b.

End World Hunger.

Chick-Fil-A or Zaxby's?

Bone in

All star NBA career (13 years) or real estate mogul (?)

Mogul.

You rich forever and don't have to actively work like you would as an NBA player.

More free time and less fame while you can make even more money than a professional athlete.

Rari or Lambo?

Last edited:
Mogul.

You rich forever and don't have to actively work like you would as an NBA player.

More free time and less fame while you can make even more money than a professional athlete.

Rari or Lambo?
Not only that the ramifications on your body will be felt years upon years after that 13 year all star NBA playing career is done. I would for sure choose real estate mogul.

Lambo. Always been a lambo fan.

Having a lot of girls but not being able to wife one or wifing one and not being able to touch anything else forever?

I respect both of y'all. You see it!

I gotta have both, but I would cop the Lambo first.

I'll take all the women and no wifing. This one woman for life life is challenging.

droptop or motorcycle?

Last edited:
I respect both of y'all. You see it!

I gotta have both, but I would cop the Lambo first.

I'll take all the women and no wifing. This one woman for life life is challenging.

droptop or motorcycle?

Droptop, love bikes but they are too dangerous and I'm too reckless, I could easily see myself ending my life one hot summer night.

Twice the intelligence of the smartest person in the world or twice the strength of the strongest with your current intelligence?

i feel like all that knowledge would cause you to go insane, so gimme the biceps b

sleep in a uncomfortable warm room, or chilly drafty room. no way to change temp outside of normal bed stuff

Back
Top Bottom