This PHX Suns team make the perfect Disney Movie

Yeah he tough, that's why he just cried about getting elbowed by an elbow that never touched him.  Sure buddy. 
laugh.gif

He got that Raga toughness in him.  (anyone still got that vid?)  It was good times back in the day. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah he tough, that's why he just cried about getting elbowed by an elbow that never touched him.  Sure buddy.
laugh.gif

He got that Raga toughness in him. (anyone still got that vid?) It was good times back in the day.
laugh.gif

This one?
laugh.gif

Naw, there was another one where it showed the instant slow mo of his elbow missing by a good 6 inches.  That one actually looks like it landed doesn't it? 

It was a much closer angle, frame by frame if I remember correctly. 

laugh.gif

He got that Raga toughness in him.  (anyone still got that vid?)  It was good times back in the day. 
laugh.gif

Wow man you really are an idiot. Nash had back problems that would put players out for weeks but he played through it. You acting as if he flops, dude broke his nose bleeding and shrugged it off why Parker (got hit on the forehead or something) was down for minutes getting attention from the staff. Nash breaks his nose and readjusts it right then and there. (last night)

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow man you really are an idiot. Nash had back problems that would put players out for weeks but he played through it. You acting as if he flops, dude broke his nose bleeding and shrugged it off why Parker (got hit on the forehead or something) was down for minutes getting attention from the staff. Nash breaks his nose and readjusts it right then and there. (last night)

Seriously, your hate for Nash is ridiculous. Don't make me post your pic.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why are you downplaying Nash's broken nose? Elbow or head it's still a broken nose
grin.gif

Your Nash hate is just as bad as Laker Haters, Mayweather Stans, and Bron D-Riders
grin.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble, but NBA aint your typical fairy tale. Lakers are going to take the series and Phoenix will never win the Championship, and we all know it

--The Mighty Ducks (not the NHL one, the Emilio Estevez ones) > PHX Suns.
--Sorry, that Disney movie has been done already.

Suns fans or Orange Planet or whatever they call themselves is full of disrespectfull people who dont know basketball or just dont have self control. I see SOME Laker fans talking about the game and strategy while Suns fans tweet/post for injuries to happen or how Laker fans in PHX should be hit. Just bush league nonsense. MOST Laker fans of course know how it is to be successful as well as how it is to be defeated and just let the teams actions speak for themselves. I wont go plot ways of disrupting the Suns hotel stay in L.A. or cheer a Nash broken nose.

In other words ....PHX isnt a Disney-esque movie because its fanbase has some idiots in it with no class or respect.

Man, you people are really sensitive. 
laugh.gif

Did I say he faked an injury?  No.
Did I say he was weak for getting his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he wasn't tough because he got his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he's soft because he broke his nose?  No.

I SAID, simply, he cried about getting struck with an elbow that never touched him.  That's it.  And that is in fact, what happened.  He whined about an elbow that never landed.  Is that such a crime to mention that?  I don't think it is.  I merely made light of the fact.  Thas all.  Simple.  You guys all come runnin in here with your aprons flapping over a nothing comment, good lord.  Act like I was shovelin dirt on him or something. 

The dude whined about something that didn't even happen, he tried to make it seem worse then it was, or intentional, or whatever he was trying to say.  Bottom line. 

Damn sensitive side @#$%^^s up in here. 
smh.gif

Man, you people are really sensitive. 
laugh.gif

Did I say he faked an injury?  No.
Did I say he was weak for getting his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he wasn't tough because he got his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he's soft because he broke his nose?  No.

I SAID, simply, he cried about getting struck with an elbow that never touched him.  That's it.  And that is in fact, what happened.  He whined about an elbow that never landed.  Is that such a crime to mention that?  I don't think it is.  I merely made light of the fact.  Thas all.  Simple.  You guys all come runnin in here with your aprons flapping over a nothing comment, good lord.  Act like I was shovelin dirt on him or something. 

The dude whined about something that didn't even happen, he tried to make it seem worse then it was, or intentional, or whatever he was trying to say.  Bottom line. 

Damn sensitive side @#$%^^s up in here. 
smh.gif
You are BY FAR THE BIGGEST LAME IN NT HISTORY!!!!!!

Just put the saddle on your Kobe Bryant blow up doll so you can ride him at home instead of NT.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

You're lame.

Nash's toughness > Anyone on the Lakers Roster.
I hate to even compare anyone to anyone, while I agree Nash is pretty rugged, I would love to see him play with the amount of injuries someone like a Kobe Bryant has.  Yes, Nash get's broken noses, teeth and face, but you get a REALLY?  for your statement.

nash been playin  with slipped vertebrae in his back his entire career

roll.gif
at how lame CP1708 is

How is CP "lame"? Nash said he got it with an elbow, he didn't. He implied that it was intentional, it wasn't. He kept saying it was Brown (as in Shannon) that hit him when, it was Fisher. He's just telling the truth. Nash made a mistake, it isn't egregious, but a mistake it is.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

How is CP "lame"? Nash said he got it with an elbow, he didn't. He implied that it was intentional, it wasn't. He kept saying it was Brown (as in Shannon) that hit him when, it was Fisher. He's just telling the truth. Nash made a mistake, it isn't egregious, but a mistake it is.

son tryna downplay nash toughness because nash made a mistake on who headbutted him and broke his nose
roll.gif
roll.gif

just take a look at his sig and you'll see why i think he's mad lame 

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

son tryna downplay nash toughness because nash made a mistake on who headbutted him and broke his nose
roll.gif
roll.gif

ZoDogg sonned him many times too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

roll.gif
roll.gif

Only thing I see where he said anything about Nash's "toughness" was the Raja Bell comment (which I believe was more about the whining he does). Which is funny, b/c in the previous battles in the playoffs Raja was touted as a tough or physical guy, but really was just a little punk. Nash obviously can play through pain & injury. Why yall so mad though?

Back
Top Bottom