This PHX Suns team make the perfect Disney Movie

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Suns fans or Orange Planet or whatever they call themselves is full of disrespectfull people who dont know basketball or just dont have self control. I see SOME Laker fans talking about the game and strategy while Suns fans tweet/post for injuries to happen or how Laker fans in PHX should be hit. Just bush league nonsense. MOST Laker fans of course know how it is to be successful as well as how it is to be defeated and just let the teams actions speak for themselves. I wont go plot ways of disrupting the Suns hotel stay in L.A. or cheer a Nash broken nose.

In other words ....PHX isnt a Disney-esque movie because its fanbase has some idiots in it with no class or respect.
That's complete BULL. LA fans that are bad are just as bad as the SUNS fans that are bad. And the classy Suns fans are just as classy as similarly tasefull LA fans. Give me a freakin' break.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

How is CP "lame"? Nash said he got it with an elbow, he didn't. He implied that it was intentional, it wasn't. He kept saying it was Brown (as in Shannon) that hit him when, it was Fisher. He's just telling the truth. Nash made a mistake, it isn't egregious, but a mistake it is.

son tryna downplay nash toughness because nash made a mistake on who headbutted him and broke his nose
roll.gif
roll.gif

just take a look at his sig and you'll see why i think he's mad lame 
Only thing I see where he said anything about Nash's "toughness" was the Raja Bell comment (which I believe was more about the whining he does). Which is funny, b/c in the previous battles in the playoffs Raja was touted as a tough or physical guy, but really was just a little punk. Nash obviously can play through pain & injury. Why yall so mad though?

oh word?  whos mad here? 
indifferent.gif

Mamba MVP's post are completely irrelevant, dude is the biggest bandwagon fair weather fan on this board.

Suns fans or Orange Planet or whatever they call themselves is full of disrespectfull people who dont know basketball or just dont have self control. I see SOME Laker fans talking about the game and strategy while Suns fans tweet/post for injuries to happen or how Laker fans in PHX should be hit. Just bush league nonsense. MOST Laker fans of course know how it is to be successful as well as how it is to be defeated and just let the teams actions speak for themselves. I wont go plot ways of disrupting the Suns hotel stay in L.A. or cheer a Nash broken nose.

In other words ....PHX isnt a Disney-esque movie because its fanbase has some idiots in it with no class or respect.

No class? Lakers fans are the worst. I promise you that.

They're elitist who really worship kobe. NBA is a team sport. I don't rock w/ 1 player running team. That's not what basketball is about. Faker fans don't know what it means to be a fan. They just ride

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by CP1708

Man, you people are really sensitive. 
laugh.gif

Did I say he faked an injury?  No.
Did I say he was weak for getting his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he wasn't tough because he got his nose broke?  No.
Did I say he's soft because he broke his nose?  No.

I SAID, simply, he cried about getting struck with an elbow that never touched him.  That's it.  And that is in fact, what happened.  He whined about an elbow that never landed.  Is that such a crime to mention that?  I don't think it is.  I merely made light of the fact.  Thas all.  Simple.  You guys all come runnin in here with your aprons flapping over a nothing comment, good lord.  Act like I was shovelin dirt on him or something. 

The dude whined about something that didn't even happen, he tried to make it seem worse then it was, or intentional, or whatever he was trying to say.  Bottom line. 

Damn sensitive side @#$%^^s up in here. 
smh.gif
You are BY FAR THE BIGGEST LAME IN NT HISTORY!!!!!!

Just put the saddle on your Kobe Bryant blow up doll so you can ride him at home instead of NT.
dragic-o.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

No class? Lakers fans are the worst. I promise you that.

They're elitist who really worship kobe. NBA is a team sport. I don't rock w/ 1 player running team. That's not what basketball is about. Faker fans don't know what it means to be a fan. They just ride

in the words of the miz,  really? REALLY?    yes their may be some Kobe fan boys who like Kobe more then they do the team but most Laker fans have been fans pre Kobe and will be fans post Kobe. From what I remember most Laker fans, me included were pissed at him when he demanded a trade back in 2007 but the fan boys said they would continue to support him wherever he want.

either way i could care less about this corny little fairytale,  this movie is going to have a little big league type ending to it. the Suns, the good guys if you wanna call them that will get close only to lose.

Originally Posted by hymen man

You're A JERK! ....
hey hymen man this you?

R3X4k.jpg

anyways, theres always a feel good story for every person on every team....stop getting so sentimental. leave that up to espn/abc, tnt.

yo if stern had a clue he would put out the orders to put phx in the NBA finals

electric
eek.gif

feel good story of the nba

Back
Top Bottom