This presidential election who you got?

I don't mind that Pig Love copies and pastes. I think sometimes its better for do that if you struggle with finding a way to best assert your argument. 

By the way, We don't know which one of the secret govt. agencies Spanier works for do we?

He's not even allowed to tell his lawyers, so it could be any one of the numerous corrupt "organizations" in which our government employs criminals.

I don't mind that Pig Love copies and pastes. I think sometimes its better for do that if you struggle with finding a way to best assert your argument. 

By the way, We don't know which one of the secret govt. agencies Spanier works for do we?

He's not even allowed to tell his lawyers, so it could be any one of the numerous corrupt "organizations" in which our government employs criminals.
You're the one concerned about it. Figure it out. 

I don't remember hearing anything about Spanier being convicted of anything when you use the word "criminal." 

But hey, its the same government that imports scientists from foreign enemies. Its nothing new, unless you can find something nefarious in itself. 

Last edited:

:rofl:

After that "I WILL NOT ALLOW" comment?

I'm not really too concerned about what that pedo bear is up to, I was just threading the fact that he has been hired, by Obama and staff to work on a top secret government project. It's not a conspiracy theory.

Apples and Oranges, I wish I could have changed the thread title for you.

and of course people still talk about Ron Paul like he's a ******g savior..instead of being exactly like the rest of them.

.y'all ****** are pathetic...why can't you see your OUR own potential? why don't you believe in yourselves and your own ideas (because you don't have any)?

I swear people continue to give these old dull *** people power like thats the only possible way...its cowardly, unintelligent, and straight up UN-AMERICAN. It's every citizens responsibility to be aware of the government that we have. that's why these politicians and their masters continue to get over on the populous...because people are sleeping through what really matters...chasing jobs, material, and status instead of the truth...nobody takes themselves seriously

...so continue to vest all your power in the system .I can tell you really paid attention in school and you really studied and thought for yourselves.

85ing at an all time high :x its all good...everything will take care of itself naturally...a lot of people are simply asleep and they aren't going to make it through these rough times ahead holding onto these false ideals. Sad. But GOOD RIDDANCE.

Dumb deaf and blind.

Last edited:

roll.gif

After that "I WILL NOT ALLOW" comment?

I'm not really too concerned about what that pedo bear is up to, I was just threading the fact that he has been hired, by Obama and staff to work on a top secret government project. It's not a conspiracy theory.

Apples and Oranges, I wish I could have changed the thread title for you.
I missed the part where Obama hired him. 

and of course people talk about Ron Paul like he's a ******g savior...y'all ****** are pathetic...why can't you see your own potential? why don't you believe in yourself and your own ideas? I swear people continue to give these people power like thats the only possible way...its cowardly, unintelligent, and straight up UN-AMERICAN. It's every citizens responsibility to be aware of the government that we have. that's why these politicians and their masters continue to get over on the populous...because people are sleeping through what really matters...chasing jobs and status instead of the truth...nobody takes themselves seriously...vest all your power in the system..I can tell you really paid attention in school and you real studied for yourselves.

85ing at an all time high
sick.gif
its all good...everything will take care of itself naturally...a lot of people are simply asleep and they aren't going to make it through these rough times ahead....
Ah yes, the noble 5%ers coming through to save the day, huh? 

Wake up sheeple! 
laugh.gif

Do I think people are misled? Absolutely...but I have no idea what you're actually saying. 

Last edited:
Neither deserve a vote from me. But I will vote, just so I can b**** about it when s*** goes sour, and it will.

The B...I guess. :smh:

Obama and Romney are in the same boat neither one can or will deliver for the people. Obama has done nothing but create more debt and lie just as his cousin Bush. The audacity of the people on this board with the because he is black. Obama is a white men with a tan and a different rag on his head. Neither one is worth my vote wish we could grow out of this government dictatorship.

Obama and Romney are in the same boat neither one can or will deliver for the people. Obama has done nothing but create more debt and lie just as his cousin Bush. The audacity of the people on this board with the because he is black. Obama is a white men with a tan and a different rag on his head. Neither one is worth my vote wish we could grow out of this government dictatorship.

:D Well said.

The sad thing is that nobody can even say one thing that Barry has done for this country to benefit them.

Nobody on this board has that much money :lol:

I'm only voting for the local stuff. I'm not happy with either candidate. I might just throw it away on someone though. Not voting r or d that's for sure.

happy.gif
Well said.

The sad thing is that nobody can even say one thing that Barry has done for this country to benefit them.

Nobody on this board has that much money
laugh.gif
Who can deliver? What candidate is impervious to the hordes of secret societies and endless money that rules the government's corruption?

What are you most scared of?

Who can deliver? What candidate is impervious to the hordes of secret societies and endless money that rules the government's corruption?

What are you most scared of?

I'm not scared anymore, I have accepted this reality and know what's ahead.

The only frightening thing I guess is not being ready in time.

You are right though, nobody can deliver in this position until the presidency is overhauled entirely.

Even if you think voting is BS, whats stopping you from just casting a ballot anyways?

I'm jaded about politics as much as anyone else, but seriously why not at least say you did anyways? 

At least don't give them a chance to just count you out. 

Even if they have to hack the voting machines to change the results, just make their job THAT MUCH HARDER. 

Last edited:

Nobody on this board has that much money :lol:
Well, he extended unemployment benefits when mine were about to run out, while I was unemployed and searching all day every day for a job. I might not have a lot of money, but he sure as hell helped keep my head above water when I was in a bad spot.

Not that that's why I'm voting for him; that comes down to not wanting to see the backwards *** Republicans' social policies enacted. He's the lesser evil imo.

Back
Top Bottom