This presidential election who you got?

You know Deuce, life is not a game. Everything does not revolve around winning and losing, You just can't seem to see past that. Obama and Romney are clones, whoever "wins" means we all LOSE.
You must be the biggest bandwagon sports fan.

Sounds like something a Ron Paul supporter would say, but then again that's the same loser mentality that Ron Paul, you, and the rest of these loser Ron Paul fans have. You dudes have that in common at least. One thing is for certain and two things are for sure, Ron Paul has no chance in hell of ever becoming President............and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Obama cares more than Mitt Romney that's for sure. As far as you voting Gary Johnson, you might as well write in the name Ronald McDonald and try your luck with that champ.

and you might as well vote for goldman sachs.

lol @ the "throwing your vote away logic"

if you want to go down that road, anyone who lives in a non-swing state is "throwing their vote away"

also, voting in the presidential election takes a total of maybe 45 minutes out of every FOUR YEARS of my life.

i will stop now, as i can see you don't understand the idea of voicing an opinion.

Romney has gotta be the shadiest cannidate ever.. never have i seen a politician not give a damn so much its blatant. He will say one thing and the next day say another. dude just really wants to be President for his own selfish reasons. You can tell he doesnt give a damn..:smh:

and yes im voting for Barack mainly cause he's black and daps up KD :smokin

Romney has gotta be the shadiest cannidate ever.. never have i seen a politician not give a damn so much its blatant. He will say one thing and the next day say another. dude just really wants to be President for his own selfish reasons. You can tell he doesnt give a damn..:smh:

:lol: Sounds like you just described Obama.

Last edited:
The great Young Jeezy once said, "Obama for mankind" lol. That's who I'm rolling wit again. My mans!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anyone giving credence to people saying "I'm voting for Obama because of how he dapped KD" is a bigger idiot than the person posting "I'm voting for Obama because of how he dapped KD".

I'm voting for Obama strictly because I don't believe any president can fully accomplish all the goals he sets in 4 years.  Similar to how you shouldn't fire a coach mid-season, you shouldn't switch leaders of the free world unless the next in line is a superstar world-beater who has all the answers.  And Mitt Romney ain't that.

And people who don't vote are stupid and lazy.  "I don't like the candidates"...well find the candidate you like the most and write them in because I guarantee if you did the research, you could find the candidate that most suits your needs.  Miss me with that "nothing is going to change" crap.  Unless you're planning on running for office yourself, you're not changing anything anyway.

Both of them suck but to say that you would vote for a candidate simply because of his/her race, well I can see why this nation is going down the toilet.

Anyone who thinks Obama won't be in office for a second term is smokin' that crack rock.

I'm not into politics but I'd vote for Obama as well.

and you might as well vote for goldman sachs.
lol @ the "throwing your vote away logic"
if you want to go down that road, anyone who lives in a non-swing state is "throwing their vote away"
also, voting in the presidential election takes a total of maybe 45 minutes out of every FOUR YEARS of my life.
i will stop now, as i can see you don't understand the idea of voicing an opinion.

Do the right thing and vote for Obama champ.

We know Obama is gonna win, but this is America where you have the right to vote for whoever you want even if its not the two main candidates so go vote for the guy you support

To say you are voting for obama because he's black, then follow that with republicans are racist is the dumbest post i have ever read on this site. You realize YOU are RACIST.

Go grab a dictionary sport you clearly dont know what you're talking about

To say you are voting for obama because he's black, then follow that with republicans are racist is the dumbest post i have ever read on this site. You realize YOU are RACIST.
Go grab a dictionary sport you clearly dont know what you're talking about
Actually if you make a decision based on race, that would make you kinda racist.

You don't have to HATE someone to be racist, you know. 

Actually if you make a decision based on race, that would make you kinda racist.

You don't have to HATE someone to be racist, you know. 

Voting for Obama because he is black isn't racism.
Not voting for Romney because he is white is racist.

Anyways its the exact same thing as people who vote for someone just because the candidate is republican/democrat regardless of there actual policies or plans.

Back
Top Bottom