This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

The Pizza Hut and Wendy's coupons had me eating free for quite a while back in 06. M

Damn at a HBW appearance. He's spot on right though. NT was much more ruthless back then and even though we had/have mods. The board kinda policed itself by exposing lame dudes. Its kinda softer on here these days. You can't violate members who deserve it when they get out of line otherwise you gotta worry about getting da banzz

NWTS. I remember lurking back in 06-07, Lange west was every where. SB, dunks, air Jordan 1s was popping too. Even the AM thread was popping. Damn that I look back, NT has gotten softer and the shoes people post on here ain't eem the same no more.

Retired Jordan collection was what I looked up to as a younging in the game and it's a shame how it ain't the same no more.

^ :lol: must been recent cause i do remember that dude accused lima of being racist lmao

One of the dumbest and funniest things that NT has ever argued about.

With that said, present-day NT tops the dumbest part of arguing on the daily basis and is lacking the funny.

Back in the day we didn't have to block users or beg them to leave. We handed out the laughs and had to beg people to stick around for more. :lol:

Nowadays everyone gets emotional over the slightest opinion... and then Kspar will appear as a lurker, post a gif or two and then all of a sudden we have TOTY mentions all over the place. No shot at kspar, that's just the redundancy of what present day NT has become.

I think we need a 2013 recap of NT general or something. Maybe I just miss out on all of it. :nerd:

i am lurker and contribute to the downfall of nt?

yo, y'all gotta quit bringin' that shame to my dude SpeakUp :lol:

That thread was hilarious though.. can't even front.

HOLY SNAPP I broke so many KNECKS yesterdayy

i wore BAPE HOODY SHARK X RALPH LAUREN JEANS X NIKE DUNK sb

ok so im walkin in school, and this one guy is like yo thats a sick hood, then this other guy is like HOLY CRAP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP.

like 50 ppl circled me theyre all chanting "ZIP IT UP, ZIP IT UP"

The vp comes in theyr'e like is going??? the kids are like LOOOOK

SO i show everyone (include vp) the tags and stuff, and they're like BAPE IS THAT??? APE????

OK so everyone is talkin to me in hallways like yo where u get that at, how come u soo cool, how come u so fly, how come im not like u, how come im playa u not..e tc...

i go in my english class, W/ HOT TEACHER, AND HOT GURLS IN MY CLASS, my friend is like YO GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, PUTS MY HOODIE UP, I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!

THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU

im like i dont luv u sorry

everyone is screamin for joy for like 10 mins, they happy for me, theyre going crazy off myhoodie when i full zip it.

MY TAECHER is like I LOVE U, I LOVE UR HOODIE, WHERE YOU GET IT.

SHE SAID THAT LIKE 20 TIMES (SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)

OK anyways im so popular thanks to bape, before i wasnt as cool, but now im like supper cool, impimp, fly, im the real thing, no fake thug, im a real, no wannabe fake, IM REAL DEAL GUYY

-pokemon2k
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Classic glad someone posted it. I remember I made a sn "The SB Guy" back in the day and tried to troll NT :lol: and got exposed :smh:

Last edited:
Classic glad someone posted it. I remember I made a sn "The SB Guy" back in the day and tried to troll NT
laugh.gif
and got exposed
mean.gif
You got roasted pretty bad on HT

Back
Top Bottom