This slap gives "bus driver uppercut" a run for it's money

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAAAAMMMNNN!

How the hell did she get back up?

Not sure if human.

I don't feel bad for either individual, both of them were in the wrong from what i saw in the video, i'm glad it didn't escalate further, though.

eek.gif
mean.gif

******g disgusted It doesn't matter how much bigger someone is than you.

Pride > everything else.

I'll throw the hands with shaq if I got to... I mean it be more like swing and run but still.
good luck with that. I have pride too, but Im also not stupid. Id be on the floor right next to her after I got power slapped
I'm only 5'6", so I know where you're coming from
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  As much as I dislike cops, my buddy is an officer and believe I will not hesitate to flex that power if I have to...

mean.gif
  Dude is a straight up punk for slapping a girl like that.  I would of bombed on him if I saw him do that in person.  

:smh:   Dude is a straight up punk for slapping a girl like that.  I would of bombed on him if I saw him do that in person.  

Typical NT tough talk.

This man just slapped black into this *****! He's angry and obviously don't give a ****. You don't know what he's holdin or what state of mind he in. Ol girl got up fine. She ain't dead. Sometimes you gotta act like you ain't see ****. Yal always tryna save a ***.

I wouldn't do anything about it if I saw that in person.
"If he don't give a f about her face I know for sure he don't give a crap about mine." -KH

She was wrong for pushing him but he didn't have to slap her with so much force, but she got up like nothing happened :lol:

Son must've been working on his technique since the 70s though...

everybody saying she pushed him when he clearly pushed her first she went back a few feet :lol:

Seriously though I'm not even white knighting like some of these guys do, this was just a bully move plain and simple.

I wouldn't do anything about it if I saw that in person.
"If he don't give a f about her face I know for sure he don't give a crap about mine." -KH
laugh.gif
It's true...I've seen tying on a cape get people all the way vanquished before, that certainly would have been what happened here in most cases.

Last edited:
After further review, I respect this young lady who's probably STILL seeing looney tune stars.

We don't know what started the argument but its reasonable to assume she made a snarky comment about dude haggling the cashier over 75 cents.

Yes, she should have kept her yap shut to start with but after that initial gross error in judgement she handled it well. She wasn't intimidated and even took the racial jabs instride without stooping to that level. It doesn't even look like she really tried to get physicall with dude.

All that said, after getting her skull volleyball spiked into the sales floor she still got right back up and held onto her dignity and pride as best she could even though you can tell by the tone of her voice she had conceded defeat.

My man was in the wrong and showed the worse judgement of the two, don't matter if its man or a woman, you don't really need to take it there against someone who's obviously not a threat to you. But a lesson for the physically weak, you can't openly disrespect someone and expect them to react reasonably.
this is why women think they can hit men.

Last edited:
DAMMMNNNNNNNN !

Then after the slap he was like : Yea yea lemme get that too.

The she got up like " dont touch bro.. dont touch me bro "

lolz + smh

Never mess with a dude still rocking a curl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom