this Thread about nothing thread is killing da whole vibe in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im seeing da same damn threads in da first pages for a while, and im wondering where all da "news" is at....

having a HUGE junk thread with no direction is KILLING this section, because you lazy bums dont wanna make a new thread

and post current news.

and now there's one in da music section too
indifferent.gif

damn things need to be locked, ya wanna pretend to be on twitter? then GO on twitter with that long *** timeline-equse thread jumbled in complete

randomness.

Last edited:
I think this way too but that other thread that brought up this issue was overrun with TAN supporter stans and then the OP back pedaled cuz he/she was getting clowned on tough..

sigh whatever. this is evolution

are you hatin cause you mad or are you mad cause you hatin ? you decide Team TAN

The only issue I have with the thread is the random pics and some of the ish people post in it, but that's life.

I'd much rather have the thread about nothing than a first page filled with dumb *** new topics every single day like in the past.

#TeamTAN Deal with it.

Btw in before the lock 8)

Last edited:
How this is effecting anyone is :stoneface:

Have you read TAN?

It's random thoughts, or posts.

how is that effecting thread making? You want people making threads about "**** I just had to mail something"

"I just saw something funny"

"Look what I found"

I don't see YOU making an worth wild threads, how about you contribute if you have so much to say?

to be fair tho they aren't breaking any rules or anything.

It was a good idea at first. A garbage can for dumb posts but now everything just goes there.

I was telling my homie the other day that I don't even go on here everyday no more cuz all the threads stay the same.

I'm here for motivational quotes thread and photography thread, other than that I'm skimming for SOMETHING but it's all prolly in TAN

Estas enojado?
having 1 thread dealing with a million topics is HUGELY inefficient, why even have other threads, why even have other sections..let's just FOLD DA ENTIRE NIKETALK

in da Thread about nothing
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

How this is effecting anyone is
indifferent.gif

Have you read TAN?

how is that effecting thread making? You want people making threads about "**** I just had to mail something"

"Look what I found"

I don't see YOU making an worth wild threads, how about you contribute if you have so much to say?
TAN is good for random stuff but the thread kills creativity on a bigger level. I don't want to see it locked. That would be stupid because they aren't doing anything wrong. And it would show that our mods will do anything if enough people cry bout it.

That last part is not a valid arguement. You're comparing one person to a message board with thousands of users. lazy arguement

The thing is if you skim that thread, it's nothing thread worthy.

You want them to post female stories / complaints so you guys can him with the " TL ; DR " or cool story bro

Post something from the Internet for " late pass " etc

:lol:

Sports and training >

If we were still on yuku, threads like this wouldnt be poppin up about that thread.

but continue on...

How this is effecting anyone is
indifferent.gif

Have you read TAN?

"Look what I found"

it affects da WHOLE da community if NO ONE MAKES NEW THREADS and dumps em in that thread about nothing.

of course i read some of da randomness in that thread about nothing and BRAND NEW topics instead of getting proper light in a original thread

and get properly discussed, its getting throwing that dirty hamper ya call a damn thread, gets responded by maybe 1-5 replies, and its BURIED in dat

dung heap of pages.

last time i checked, i was one of da originators of:

da jewelry thread.

celebs wearin heat thread

random dominican parade threads over da years

nexus and da eventual android thread

da thread you're reading right now.

look at da rest of general, because people ARENT making new topics and TOSSIN em in that abyss of a thread, all da older thread is just sittin in da front, rotten

and we're looking like a abandoned forum.

You could have just posted this in the Thread About Nothing.
thats da whole point, if everyone thinks like that, this general section is dead cuz no one will consider w/e topic they wanna talk about thread worthy. things

dont get talked about, laughed at, gif responsed to in length.

whoever said "killing creativity on a bigger scale" nailed it.

I think your argument is flawed fam. Most of the threads on the first page are "OFFICIAL" threads. Those dominated the first page long before TAN. Plus, I don't think TAN is discouraging people from creating new threads.

DIdn't somebody make this same thread earlier this week?

Last edited:
I think your argument is flawed fam. Most of the threads on the first page are "OFFICIAL" threads. Those dominated the first page long before TAN.
& got his *** sniped all through it

The thing is if you skim that thread, it's nothing thread worthy.

as soon as i saw kill bill vol. 3 news get posted THERE instead of a new thread i can already see it being a detriment to da rest of general.

da less people make threads, no matter how "unthread worthy" you think it is, da less this place moves, and da more it becomes a slow mess.

look at da rest of general, i've NEVER seen old threads like that in da first page before...

we look like other forums that I don't like going to because they look like what we are starting to. Like one official thread everyone goes to at the top and the rest are the same old grandpa threads that don't die because no new threads are being made.

NT used to be alive as F! but it's the future now. New NT interface, new users, new way of thinking

Errybody tryna be cool. Is it true Mods still call us GenPop instead of General cuz ERRYONE tryna be king of lulz

Go to the motivational thread and read what fog re-posted from reddit... *actually kind of irrelevant but read it anyway*

Lames constantly saying TL;DR, Cool story bro, and this couldve been put in TAN are in a way in the same category: they're doing too much and not contributing. Not a healthy lifestyle cuz

I think your argument is flawed fam. Most of the threads on the first page are "OFFICIAL" threads. Those dominated the first page long before TAN.
& got his *** sniped all through it
official threads are made to clean up da "clutter" of multiple news about da same subject..aka instead of 20-30 people making

a thread about "damn you seen meek mill coppin those icy cubans?!" well da proper place of those go into da jewelry thread which makes

sense, but now da thread about nothing is acting like da "official thread about every and anything" so people ARENT making threads about ANYTHING

EVERYTHING anymore, its all getting dumped there, and killing da vibes hardbody.

as soon as i saw kill bill vol. 3 news get posted THERE instead of a new thread i can already see it being a detriment to da rest of general.

da less people make threads, no matter how "unthread worthy" you think it is, da less this place moves, and da more it becomes a slow mess.

look at da rest of general, i've NEVER seen old threads like that in da first page before...
http://niketalk.com/t/507943/kill-bill-vol-3-is-you-body-ready

happy Papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom