Thor: The Dark World (Movie Thread) 11/08/13

The mid credit scene is the one to stay for. The end credits scene not really worth sitting through them.

Yeah, could've just put it at the end of the movie. Waste of my damn time waiting for all the credits to roll. Next time i'll just read if it's dumb like this one or shwarma.

The after credits scene was actually directed by the person directing GotG. You can tell the difference by the props and quality.

never knew there were 2 end credit scenes. ill be doing research.

Kat Dennings and the 'slight' jokes got a lot of laughs from the crowd last night. most laughs ive heard from any super hero movie lol

^
He should just get both. He is a god afterall. Have no idea how he's able to resist Lady Sif.

Saw it last week. Awesome movie...

My only question is this: When the infinity gauntlet made a cameo in the first Thor, weren't all of the gems already attached to it?

Fox really needs to quit tripping. Hopefully we'll see a full MArvel line up before the actors get too old.

^
I would guess there's 0% chance of that happening. Marvel has enough movies coming out for Avengers characters anyway.

Last edited:
Spiderman is marvel's flagship character. Whatever plan Feige has with the MCU can't really be complete without an appearance from him and I'm thinking after ASM2 everyone will feel the same. This goes for Xavier's school for the gifted as well

Loved it...much better then the 1st one...I seen the mid credit scene but everyone left after that and the employee looked at me with the "Hurry up and get out, i have to clean the theater" face so i missed the last ending credit scene lol

Perhaps this was already answered in here but where the other Avengers? I understand it's Thor's movie but I found it weird that nobody showed up in Europe, especially since the Earth just had a alien invasion. Fighter jets were assembled so governments knew **** was going down.

Can anyone shed light?

^^I'm assuming Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier are all happening at the the same time and they are dealing with their own problems.

They were also heroes on their own before The Avengers were formed. Would make them look a little weak if they needed their teammates' help in every movie.

hulk is busy in the middle of nowhere doing his own thing, iron man retired, BW Hawkeye and CA are doing their shield thing

I felt the movie was cool.

My only pet-peeve was the overload of humor. I'm not gonna say it was terrible, cuz I did jiggle at times. But at a few spots where it wasn't needed. They should really consider changing the formula at times since they're going through several phases, otherwise people would know what to expect. Thus far majority, if not all, the movies followed the action/comical route. If it fits the bill, then by all mean go for it, Iron Man. But I felt Thor should've been darker considering all the events that happened in the film.

Last edited:
Im super late but watched it today and liked it a lot more than the first one which I really liked.
Mrs. Portman :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: My got she's gorgeous. Her husband is one lucky sob.
Lady Sif :pimp: She has to be Wonder Woman but I heard Marvel wont allow it.

Last edited:
What i'm really hoping for a future Thor or even Avengers film to do is to use the same reference of the 9 realms to talk about Kunlun of Iron Fist comics and set him up for his own movie or maybe even a secret defenders movie. Then that would allow a sort of GotG sort of movie to come out with luke cage, iron fist, dr. strange, ghost rider, etc.

that would be too dope.

Back
Top Bottom