Those Headphones That are Supposedly Better than Beats and Cheaper

antidope

Supporter
Link them for me please? Theyre big and grey and the website is blue I think
nerd.gif

I didn't know there were specific ones, but there are a lot of headphones better than Beats that cost less.

People buy them because of brand recognition and form over function. It's the same reason someone will buy a $2000 iMac that has the same hardware specifications of a $600 PC.

I liked my ATH M50s' sound quality, but I could barely wear them for 20-30 minutes without my ears feeling crushed and sweaty. Exchanged them for these Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros :smokin
View media item 327845
So damn comfortable! Only problem with it is that it's not really something you can walk around with because of the long @#$ cord, but I use earbuds when I go out anyway so it's not an issue

Last edited:
ohhhh you mean all those headphones out there that are better and cheaper?

yeah i like those too
laugh.gif
There was a huge argument on here about these headphones one time. It spanned like 8 pages, and what do you know, Trilluminated posted the very headphones I was looking for. Now this smart comment means nothing
wink.gif

there's plenty of headphones out there that are better and cheaper than beats..

not really sure which ones you're talking about though.

but these are the ones i have.

Amazon product ASIN B000ULAP4U
Thanks bro

Last edited:
lol @ these broke boys trynna flex like they ugly doo doo looking headphones are even comparable to the sound and style that you get from a fresh pair of beats :lol:

come son, just stack ya bread up a lil more and play with the big dogs that know about real quality and not these cheap immitators.

you ever seen wayne with a pair of "ath m50's"?
hov?
bey?
ri?

nope cause they not good enough to be poppin like that.

:rofl: @ homeie posting those hd201, look like some dusty **** outta the 80s b.
step it up kid.

i too like my 201, especially for $20 *shrug*
hell newegg has the 201s for $13 right now

Last edited:
lol @ these broke boys trynna flex like they ugly doo doo looking headphones are even comparable to the sound and style that you get from a fresh pair of beats :lol:

come son, just stack ya bread up a lil more and play with the big dogs that know about real quality and not these cheap immitators.

hov?
bey?
ri?

step it up kid.

Trollin well done......

Beats are trash for the price. Not everyone cares about fashion. My 2 homies that work in the music industry swear by sennhieser. One of them works in an LA music studio and has done work for Grammy award winning jazz artists.

I have beats and I enjoy them. Got them for Christmas from my brother.

Inb4 argument

I didn't know there were specific ones, but there are a lot of headphones better than Beats that cost less.

People buy them because of brand recognition and form over function. It's the same reason someone will buy a $2000 iMac that has the same hardware specifications of a $600 PC.

tell me when pcs start making aluminum unibody pcs with great battery life and software that is actually nice to use

hov?
bey?
ri?

step it up kid.

Well played. I was almost about to post a reply to that ratchetness. I have to rep you for that. :lol: :rofl:

EDIT: Over my rep limit. |I

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie. I bought my beats for the look. I can't tell the differences in sound quality so I wanted some In-ears for working out and these were the best looking...the flat red cord is sweet.
View media item 327886
I bought them in 2009 before all the athletes and celebs were wearing the B.

If I lose them ill buy some of the suggestions on here though.

Last edited:
you guys should check out Meelectronics (Meelec) headphones/ earphones. Sennheiser sound quality and the prices are 
pimp.gif

awesome customer service, and build quality is great never had a pair die on me yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364066813&sr=8-1&keywords=ath+m50
ir

I have only heard good things about these and am strongly considering buying them but how is the sound leak??
I bought the beats studios a while back without doing any research and I completely regret it. They leak way too much sound even when my ipod volume is at about 50%... I can't use them at the office without distracting my coworkers which kind of defeats the purpose of headphones :smh:

hov?
bey?
ri?

step it up kid.

I was about to reply then I looked at your sn.
I actually enjoy your trolling. Srs.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364066813&sr=8-1&keywords=ath+m50
ir
I have only heard good things about these and am strongly considering buying them but how is the sound leak??
I bought the beats studios a while back without doing any research and I completely regret it. They leak way too much sound even when my ipod volume is at about 50%... I can't use them at the office without distracting my coworkers which kind of defeats the purpose of headphones
mean.gif

smokin.gif

I ain't gonna lie. I bought my beats for the look. I can't tell the differences in sound quality so I wanted some In-ears for working out and these were the best looking...the flat red cord is sweet.
View media item 327886
I bought them in 2009 before all the athletes and celebs were wearing the B.

If I lose them ill buy some of the suggestions on here though.

Worst pair of headphones ever. The Tours don't even stay in the consumers ear. :smh:

Yeah I have those Audio Technicia's posted by Trillumanated... nothing bad I can say about them really.

One of my best purchases in like 10 years.

Only bad thing I can say about them, and it's not a knock on the headphones really, is that people always want to try them out and I hate that crap.

Then when they try them out they fall in love with them and they start asking any and everything too, and I tell them where and how much but most wouldn't spend that much on headphones.

Then they don't want to give it back and keep on using them.

Case in point they were in the back of my whip and my girl's cousin tries them out and wouldn't put them down and I know they're not like in ear headphones but still I just don't like it on someone else's head besides mine.

Back
Top Bottom