Those who live a christian life, how do you feel?

Glory be to The One, True, Living, Almighty Holy Trinity, Now and Forevermore. From Everlasting to Everlasting, May Glory, Honor, and Immortality Permeate Throughout my Entire Existence as I Seek to Do Good, All for the Sake of Lord Christ Jesus The King Who Is The One Above All, and His Righteous, Heavenly Kingdom.

Today is the Day The Lord Has Made, I Shall Rejoice and Be Glad In It. 🌊✝️🔥

Last edited:
He ain’t perfect, But He Really is Doin The Lord’s Work. I Rock with Him, that’s my Hometeam. A Real Palm Beach County Representer. 😤
FVn7JmUX0AkEhIo.jpeg.jpg

He ain’t perfect, But He Really is Doin The Lord’s Work. I Rock with Him, that’s my Hometeam. A Real Palm Beach County Representer. 😤
How would you know what God wants? There is only one God so to trust you with anything regarding what he accepts or doesn't accept including LGBTQ+ is going against a commandment in itself.

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism is stupid. Its all make believe to control you, if youre an adult and you really believe some magical man in the sky is watching your every move you need help.
What do you believe in/follow?

"A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back"

Proverbs 29:11

My Life is a Urban Oasis Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. Thank You Almighty Holy Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ‼️🌊✝️🔥 🎰

Back
Top Bottom