Those who live a christian life, how do you feel?

1693382170673.png

sports media always do that.

In soccer when a Muslim prayer scores and they prostrate to thank god, commentators and published pictures get captioned “mo salah kissing the turf”

sports media always do that.

In soccer when a Muslim prayer scores and they prostrate to thank god, commentators and published pictures get captioned “mo salah kissing the turf”

I wouldn’t say they always do that.. they’re pretty comfortable talking about the impact religion has in Christian athletes lives, especially in football

muslin athletes, that’s something else.. not going as far back as Ali or even kareem.. but most I remember them talking about Hakeem’s faith was ramifications of him playing during ramadan

This is just folks trying to create controversy out of thin air.

During the trophy ceremony, the interviewer gave Coco the opportunity to explain what she was doing, and she did. The cameras didn't turn away while she was on her knees either.

This is just folks trying to create controversy out of thin air.

During the trophy ceremony, the interviewer gave Coco the opportunity to explain what she was doing, and she did. The cameras didn't turn away while she was on her knees either.

I was going make an example of the current president, who regularly attends church almost every Sunday

but zero is made of that.. hell, the only reason he has been married twice is because of the death of his first wife, to speak of vows

and yet the extremely vocal religion set, will never mention any of that vs the people he could be facing

I never thought of it as a controversy, I usually think the commentators/social media managers are just unaware. More like “fools thinking they’re doing it” with deep quotes instead of just saying praying or prostrating.

It is crazy though how deep of an impact religion has on sports and elite athletes.

I wonder why that is. What do they go through that affirms that belief? The uncertainty of competition? Win or lose? Injury thoughts? I’ve always thought about why athletes believe in god a lot more that other cohorts

This is something I have long suspected. The people who are most vocal and opinionated as “Christians” are generally those who don’t attend Church. They justify it (”you don’t need to go to church to have faith”) but it’s just lazy and something they do in order to steal and manipulate the Christian value system.

Back
Top Bottom