Those who live a christian life, how do you feel?

The ancient Greeks were 100% convinced that Zeus and Apollo were real.

...I hope they weren't too disappointed when they found out.

As a Christian, Muslims do not bother me in the least bit. A lot of our beliefs, history, and doctrine are very similar, if not outright the same. The main difference is, they believe Jesus was a prophet, not the Son of God.

The one thing I respect about them is their intolerance of religious disrespect. Christianity is a laughing stock in the Western world. Just look at the hypocrisy that is constantly promoted, discussed, and highlighted about "Christians." I don't blame people for not believing because most people who claim Christianity, don't even believe it. They just claim it because of local norms, financial gains, or just a front to excuse/reform their bad behavior.

I could get into another discussion on how the "Bible Belt" of states is not actually Christian, but I'll save that for another time.

hOw do christian’s feel about muslims? cool with it or na?

I have zero problems

unfortunately, another religious group that gets defined by a small number of their group.. and a lot of people put their worst selves forward when judging them and the world is to permissible in allowing the discrimination

it’s like with racism towards Asians, the world just allows the shh to slide.. sadly

You got to be some type of fool to block a major roadway though. Whatever happens to you is on you.

except, I would expect someone using ‘rev’ to have a certain value for life

and preaching alternatives to the taking of lives and/or violence

Assuming any person with "Rev" before their name has a certain value for life is foolish given what religious text they claim to believe.

Assuming any person with "Rev" before their name has a certain value for life is foolish given what religious text they claim to believe.
IMG_1681.gif

except, I would expect someone using ‘rev’ to have a certain value for life

and preaching alternatives to the taking of lives and/or violence

No you don't though. :lol:

You have no more expectation for a religious leader than a common civilian.

This shouldn't surprise YOU.

No you don't though. :lol:

You have no more expectation for a religious leader than a common civilian.

This shouldn't surprise YOU.

It doesn’t.. and that’s why I don’t respect most of those people

As soon as someone start talking about being “pro life” or religious when it comes to politics, I ask about their views in correlation to the teachings of jesus.. looking out for their fellow man and especially the poor type of stuff

Can’t be talking about cutting social programs and then turn around and push religion

Back
Top Bottom