Thoughts of homicide?Ladys please enter

chockiwi wrote:
Okay being in love doesn't make you sub - human or anything...
It's only natural for people to make you mad...
It has crossed my mind before... a PASSING thought...
not just with a lover, people that make me furious in general.
IMO there's nothing wrong with a thought, there IS however, something wrong with acting out that thought.
Usually the persons you love the most hurt you the most, that's why that feeling is so strong...

Finally some one who understands.

"dont get me wrong he has had his shares of really pissing me off but only to a point where i cant see myself continuing the relationship withhim. "

I mean your still with him though.You guys are acting like im saying actually want to kill them.You can't tell me you guys dont get furious and have thesekinda thoughts ever.I think thats pretty crazy.It doesn't have to be a unhealthy relationship to have these thoughts.You guys must be in that movie typelove where nothing goes wrong in the relationships.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

%$* like this is why I'm single
smh.gif

Very true.

msDUNKtastic wrote:
chockiwi wrote:
IMO there's nothing wrong with a thought, there IS however, something wrong with acting out that thought.
Usually the persons you love the most hurt you the most, that's why that feeling is so strong...

"dont get me wrong he has had his shares of really pissing me off but only to a point where i cant see myself continuing the relationship with him. "

I mean your still with him though.You guys are acting like im saying actually want to kill them.You can't tell me you guys dont get furious and have these kinda thoughts ever.I think thats pretty crazy.It doesn't have to be a unhealthy relationship to have these thoughts.You guys must be in that movie type love where nothing goes wrong in the relationships.

lol its not that its unhealthy relationship its that you are mentally unstable! i see what you are getting at but i can honestly say that i have never hadthose types of feelings. me and my bf argue almost everyday but i have never thought about killing him thats a little far fetched. and again if i did...i wouldreally have to end the relationship with him because whats stopping me from actually doing it....? i can sense a charge of pre-meditated murder in your future.

jk

nahh but i wanted to Latrell Sprewell my girl once when she stole off and hit me because i didnt see it coming...
laugh.gif
.....the make up sex was good though

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

chockiwi wrote:

"dont get me wrong he has had his shares of really pissing me off but only to a point where i cant see myself continuing the relationship with him. "

I mean your still with him though.You guys are acting like im saying actually want to kill them.You can't tell me you guys dont get furious and have these kinda thoughts ever.I think thats pretty crazy.It doesn't have to be a unhealthy relationship to have these thoughts.You guys must be in that movie type love where nothing goes wrong in the relationships.

Not at all. Things go wrong in relationships. I've had my fair share of problems with them, but I've still never had those thoughts. Like I said, I have been to a point on more than one occasion where I was thinking "I can't andle this anymore, I gotta get out", but never"I could kill him over this"

Back
Top Bottom