Thoughts of homicide?Ladys please enter

Yeah its probably my choice of words.I mean they get you so angry like you think of just hurting them but you dont.When I say think I dontmean like you actually are about to do it and then you dont.I mean like you close your eyes and imagine you hitting her or doing something to her to harm her.

op you a dude with a sn that says ms
eyes.gif

-bdis-

my bad OP, I thought you wre talking aobut that one infamous word, DIVORCE. Just retract my comment, cause if you mad now, just imagine ......

Your crazy. Why would you kill them when you can torture them instead and let them live with the pain.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

bdis1986 wrote:
eyes.gif

-bdis-

This was someone else's sn she let me have it.

ohh i guess
eyes.gif
does the "ms" bother you or something?

laugh.gif
i would just make a new sn your gonna be mistaken for a girl everytime u post
Does it matter though?

bdis1986 wrote:
eyes.gif

-bdis-

ohh i guess
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
maybe that was "his" plan all along
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I've been with my girl for a year and a half and I stay channeling Wayne Brady.
That's what im talking about right there lol.Like you wanna choke them but know you cant so you just like imagine it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

bdis1986 wrote:
eyes.gif

-bdis-

ohh i guess
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
maybe that was "his" plan all along
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

AJChick23 wrote:
Yes I know what you mean...I've wanted to really kill/hurt my boyfriend of 2 years before...
But I know I would never actually do it.
smh.gif
See im guessing most of these dudes haven't been in long relationships.I think you cant understand it unless you go through it

I've been in the same relationship for the past 3 yrs and I've never gotten to the point where I wanted to kill them. That's on someother %**% right there.
ohwell.gif

I can relate to being extremely angry but not to the point of wishing them dead by my hands. Never that. and I've had reason
laugh.gif

Absolutely.
laugh.gif
Naw seriously tho, I wouldn't say go as far askilling. But hurting seriously, yes.
indifferent.gif
Unfortunately, I'mcompletely against hitting females so it would never get to that point. I would leave a situation before I turn it into an ugly one.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

AJChick23 wrote:
Yes I know what you mean...I've wanted to really kill/hurt my boyfriend of 2 years before...
But I know I would never actually do it.
smh.gif
See im guessing most of these dudes haven't been in long relationships.I think you cant understand it unless you go through it
I've been in the same relationship for the past 3 yrs and I've never gotten to the point where I wanted to kill them. That's on some other %**% right there.
ohwell.gif

I can relate to being extremely angry but not to the point of wishing them dead by my hands. Never that. and I've had reason
laugh.gif

Yeah I dont mean like you think of really doing it.But like she gets you so mad that you just like close your eyes and imagine something bad happening toher.Like her getting hit by a car or you choking her.Not really wishing death on her.But like just the anger builds up and you see crazy things that you knowyou dont really want to happen but your so angry that those thoughts kinda make you smile.Doesnt have to be her dying though.I know sometimes when peoplereally piss me off I'll close my eyes and imagine like kimbo slice punching them and it cheers me up idk maybe im just crazy

if someone is driving you to think that way the relationship is unhealthy

you need to DEAD it

Okay being in love doesn't make you sub - human or anything...
It's only natural for people to make you mad...
It has crossed my mind before... a PASSING thought...
not just with a lover, people that make me furious in general.
IMO there's nothing wrong with a thought, there IS however, something wrong with acting out that thought.
Usually the persons you love the most hurt you the most, that's why that feeling is so strong...

ive never had the feeling of wanting to kill my bf. But if it got to that point i would think something would be wrong with me or that i must be extremelyunhappy. dont get me wrong he has had his shares of really pissing me off but only to a point where i cant see myself continuing the relationship with him.

576183-xs.jpg

dont get me wrong he has had his shares of really pissing me off but only to a point where i cant see myself continuing the relationship with him.

My thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom