Thoughts on the confederate flag

What was that stunt Kanye tried to pull a few years back? I never looked into his reasoning behind it.

View media item 2032967

Kanye-confederate-flag.jpg

He was reappropriating da flag for his musical agenda on da yeezus album.

The flag represents a movement that fought to protect slavery

Segregationist and the KKK adopted

And now it is flown by some of the most racist people in America

The flag is a symbol of racism and hate. Have their been instances where it has been displayed by non racist and not hateful people for whatever reason, sure I can concede that. And these people are either naive, ignorant, or plain stupid.

But that doesn't change the fact it is a symbol of racism and hate. It is not some "multiple groups have different views on it" things. The Southern Pride argument concerning the flag has its roots in racism

Last edited:
Have their been instances where it has been displayed by non racist and not hateful people for whatever reason, sure I can concede that. And these people are either naive, ignorant, or plain stupid

Everyone's entitled to an opinion...you

Cant castigate da use of da confederate flag on one side, and still acquiesce when da same logic is used to defend da N word usage.

There are a large group of people, both black & white who object to using the N word. Shoot, I remember when Dave Chappelle 1st used it on national TV - everyone lost their minds. Even now, it's still a big deal when it is said on national TV.

Last edited:
Ninjahood discussing things he doesn't understand again. :smh: :rofl:

If he wasn't consistently ignorant on so many topics for so many years, I'd swear he was trollin'

Dude needs to take a road trip across America and find out how it really is for a Black Dominican man outside of NYC.

Last edited:
There are a large group of people, both black & white who object to using the N word. Shoot, I remember when Dave Chapell 1st used it on national TV - everyone lost their minds. Even now, it's still a big deal when it is said on national TV.

Da N word was used with relative ease during da george & weezy network tv era.

Ninjahood discussing things he doesn't understand again.
mean.gif
roll.gif

If he wasn't consistently ignorant on so many topics for so many years, I'd swear he was trollin'

Dude needs to take a road trip across America and find out how it really is for a Black Dominican man outside of NYC.
in texas he's black 

Last edited:
There are a large group of people, both black & white who object to using the N word. Shoot, I remember when Dave Chapell 1st used it on national TV - everyone lost their minds. Even now, it's still a big deal when it is said on national TV.

And people were still very upset about that no?

in texas he's black 

This is part of the reason I can't rock with ethnic groups/minority's subscribing to conservative social/political views. The people who built the foundation for that ideology don't see said ethnic groups/minority's as fit to breathe the same air as them. They consider them less than human. But you gonna rock with these bigots? Wildin thinkin your doin it.

Last edited:
Ninjahood discussing things he doesn't understand again. :smh: :rofl:

in texas he's black 

I know that and you know that but this does not compute with da ninja :lol:

I'm sure Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, and Brazilians living in Florida could explain to him what the flag really represents.

Might actually listen to other Latinos.

And people were still very upset about that no?

Judging by da seasons all in da family, and da Jeffersons lasted? Nope.

Ninjahood's ignorance never ceases to amaze me. He just keeps hitting new lows.
The only difference between him and a white supremacist is the color of his skin.
He thinks systemic racism is a fantasy and is generally dismissive of racism as a whole.

Ninja, every minority (that includes yourself and all other latinos), is greatly affected by racism on many levels, whether you realize it or not. You live in a sheltered bubble of ignorance.
The confederate flag was built on racism and white supremacy so it is offensive to everyone who strongly stands against those issues. It's a symbol of racism and hatred.
You disrespect everyone affected by racism by going to such great lengths to not only dismiss but actually defend racism and white supremacy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Yeezus is criminally underrated with several bangers on that project.
So you guys can dead that right now.

Ninjahood - The confederate flag is a symbol of racism or at the very least represents a specific time in this country.
To use this flag as southern pride you are directly or indirectly referencing that specific time.
There are no two ways about this one.

The only difference between him and a white supremacist is the color of his skin.

The cat from belgium whos father is actually a white supremacist calling the Dominican who refuses to acknowledge his african roots a white supremacist loooooool.

This is why nt is gucci

The cat from belgium whos father is actually a white supremacist calling the Dominican who refuses to acknowledge his african roots a white supremacist loooooool.

This is why nt is gucci

You couldn't make this **** up.

This is why nt is gucci
Having lived with a white supremacist father for most of my childhood, I'm used to a lot of ignorance. I see a lot of similarities between my dad and Ninja :smh: :lol:

This is why nt is gucci
Was this ever confirmed?

This is why nt is gucci

Was this ever confirmed?

This is why nt is gucci
Having lived with a white supremacist father for most of my childhood, I'm used to a lot of ignorance. I see a lot of similarities between my dad and Ninja :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom