Thoughts on the confederate flag

Next time you head back to Vietnam, head over to Cambodia rocking the Khmer rouge flag and tell them it's just a symbol. Let us know how that works out.

I'm just going to diddy bop my way out this thread and go to the bathroom...

While you in the bathroom practicing for when you become a Saudi prince

Just remember that dudes like Ninja and SunDoobie, that are in here defending the displaying of and obvious racist symbol, are on Team Trump with you.

That is the company you're keeping :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I see the setup but that bathroom argument is a waste of breath too.

Pre-law creepy guy:
I'm going to walk up in the ladies room and do some creepy ****.

Post-law creepy guy:
I'm going to walk up in the ladies room and do some creepy ****.

Black skin is a symbol, it can mean different things to different people, don't impose a biological African ancestry on Dominicans famb

When I was in Vietnam a couple years ago, the Swastika symbol was everywhere... statues, buildings, etc.. but it didn't represent Nazism it represented Buddhism.

View media item 2034067
Are we as Americans really this sensitive these days over symbols that may represent different views based on an individual's interpretation?

Hindu/Buddhist swastika:

Hindu-Temple-in-India-with-Swastikas.jpg

Nazi swastika:

800px-Flag_of_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

Black latinos don't wanna be black because they've been conditioned to think it's ugly. People down there, at least in Mexico, really think like that.

Jorge Ramos and most other news casts are white.

For some reason I'm more inclined to accept black latino as opposed to black dominican.

Sometimes I'm tempted to ask these "heritage" dudes what's the name of their relative that fought in the civil war just to watch them freeze.

Whats funny is these confederate flag people love to talk about how "patriotic" they are meanwhile the confederates fought against the US and wanted to break this country's union and start their own thing in the south.
They consider themselves the real american people. When you hear pols say that, the american people, that is who they are speaking for and to. To quote the movie, everyone else is just visiting.

Reminds me of what the Simpsons said about fox news: it's not racist but it's the number one choice for racists.

I'm not a history buff so i don't know all the details about it but it does seem to be linked to racism and slavery somehow, and i feel that the people that support it are basically ok with slavery.

Racists groups in Europe fly the stars & bars in place of the nazi flag (banned in their countries).

Odd choice for people that have no "southern heritage/pride". >D

Back
Top Bottom