Thoughts on the confederate flag

Yo remember da big boss man and da general lee

It was cool then so it should be cool now

:rolleyes

Southerner's flying the flag is like people using the N-Word.

a symbol resonating hate but protected by their respected parties

The Southern Pride interpretation is rooted in racism and white supremacy though.

It is not like people flying the flag want it to mean something different that its original meaning, they still want it to be tied to the Confederacy

Last edited:
Southerner's flying the flag is like people using the N-Word.

a symbol resonating hate but protected by their respected parties

Which is what i said pages ago.

Da N word can be interpreted different depending on who says it under context, yet certain of ya completely astounded that that da a certain flag can be interpreted as anything other than negative.

That flag means absolutely nothing to me other than a Orange charger decal.

the confederate flag may very well have historical and non-racist significance to some people. ....but to most it doesnt.
Wen u see them alllll over the place the intent in certain circumstances is obvious.

for example
View media item 2034053

Thats GERMANY.

There's no excuse There lol. They have no ties to the CSA whatsoever.
They cannot fly the swastika there so they chose that.
Im willing to bet columbias pops has a confederate flag and that dude has not been below the mason dixon line.

More than enuff ******** embrace that flag to give it the stigma it deserves.

Last edited:
i wonder if Russian's get mad if one of their countrymen fly a Soviet flag (if they are allowed to).

i wonder if Russian's get mad if one of their countrymen fly a Soviet flag (if they are allowed to).

Some Russians still have the old USSR flag hanging somewhere in the house.
Some of the same ones that came to this country for a better life.
The conditioning was strong.

From the DR thread. Pretty bizarre.
On some real...you gotta chill man. Take a step back and look at how you're posting, and what you're saying. It's really not that serious.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

what made you look this up lmao

the confederate flag may very well have historical and non-racist significance to some people. ....but to most it doesnt.
Wen u see them alllll over the place the intent in certain circumstances is obvious.

for example
View media item 2034053

Thats GERMANY.

There's no excuse There lol. They have no ties to the CSA whatsoever.
They cannot fly the swastika there so they chose that.
Im willing to bet columbias pops has a confederate flag and that dude has not been below the mason dixon line.

More than enuff ******** embrace that flag to give it the stigma it deserves.
:lol:
I haven't seen it in person but I do know that some hate groups use that flag. The nazi swastika is banned here as well as far as I know. I know it's banned in the Netherlands too.

Last edited:
When I was in Vietnam a couple years ago, the Swastika symbol was everywhere... statues, buildings, etc.. but it didn't represent Nazism it represented Buddhism.

View media item 2034067
Are we as Americans really this sensitive these days over symbols that may represent different views based on an individual's interpretation?

Last edited:
When I was in Vietnam a couple years ago, the Swastika symbol was everywhere... statues, buildings, etc.. but it didn't represent Nazism it represented Buddhism.

View media item 2034067
Are we as Americans really this sensitive these days over symbols that may represent different views based on an individual's interpretation?

Nice try

That symbol exist before the Nazis, they adopted it as as their own

The Confederate Flag was created by a group that committed treason, and fought a war to protect the institution of slavery.

Are we as Americans really this blind these days over symbols that obvious represent racism, and white supremacist, and have done so since their inception

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom