Thoughts on the confederate flag

no one with actual political integrity would say this in front of a camera, only looney leftist sycophant toadies with a Trump Axe to grind subscribes to this nonsense.

i actually encourage you to keep that same energy, afterall it'll all but ensure a Donald re-election.

According to a now-famous report in January 2018, an exasperated Trump asked Senate leaders gathered in the Oval Office to discuss reforms to the legal immigration system: "Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Nearly two years after first outlining his push against people from those so-called countries legally emigrating to the U.S., the president finally followed up on his threats and introduced a sweeping immigration reform plan. It was immediately panned by his own party.

“We seem to never fail to miss an opportunity to fail,” said Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, of the effort to overhaul the legal immigration system. The plan, crafted by Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and top White House adviser Stephen Miller, would slash legal immigration in certain categories without expanding it anywhere else.

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/10/tr...l-immigration-only-the-privileged-need-apply/

Do you want me to post those comments from Trump on the same subject, where he said he prefers immigrants from Northern Europe?

:lol: Good joke by the teacher but that def ain’t flying in GA ...Confederacy runs deep down here, even in the ATL area they got alotta stuff up honoring it :smh:

Georgia high school teacher on leave after telling class Confederate flag means ‘you intend to marry your sister’ - New York Daily News

593e33fb7599239e3943fa93f7fcc492.jpg

flag always gonna just be a prop on dukes of Hazzards to me ?‍♂️

no one really had that energy for it up until Charleston happened.
it was just there as a "souf" regional thing.

No, you're hella ignorant.

I'm not even from the south, flag not even flown here, but it's still always been known as the mark of a foreign devil in my community.

Again, it's not flown here so it's not like it's stressed over but it's completely synonymous with cracker.

no one really had that energy for it up until Charleston happened.
it was just there as a "souf" regional thing.

No, that's my standard assessment of that flag for as long as I've known about it. Being from NYC, we rarely, if ever see that **** up here. It's not a part of our everyday lives.

No, you're hella ignorant

naw, im hella keeping it funky, and im old enough to remember.

Screenshot_20191006-030144.png

this happened, 2 dukes of Hazzards movies, countless re-runs,

no one really batted a eye.

but sure, let's pretend like da outrage meter was at level 100 since da end of da civil war... ite b :lol:

naw, im hella keeping it funky, and im old enough to remember.

Screenshot_20191006-030144.png

“The discussions that have been sparked after my performance of “Georgia” at the 2005 VIBE Awards is my exact reason for wearing a depiction of the Confederate Flag. This flag represents the oppression that we as African Americans have endured for years; this is a symbol of segregation and the racism that reigned not only throughout the South but throughout the entire United States. I wore it to represent where we came from, to remind people that Ray Charles’ original “Georgia” was written because of that racism. At the end of the performance, I removed and stomped on the flag to reveal my version of the flag; a flag comprised of black, red and green. Those are the colors of Africa. It is a representation and my interpretation of where we were and where we need to go. Racism is just as prevalent now and if we are not constantly mindful of our history and take charge of it; history is destined to repeat itself because of ignorance. In order to move forward, we must never forget where we were.

:lol:

K, I'm from NYC as well but I live down south. I'm telling you, i dont care how old you are-and FWIW we are around the same age, you're wrong.

This flag is and always was offensive to black ppl and always stood for white supremacy. Period. I dont care how many pics of hip hop artists you post with it on or around them, it has always been a thing for white supremacists and a reminder for black ppl of "our place."

Sometimes you have to listen instead of going with your feelings.

White ppl can say what they want about their heritage. We can expand on that if you like. You already know I'm with it

is this dude really trying to tell us the confederate flag isn't a symbol of racism in this country?
what world do you live in?

i live in houston texas. you don't see this much in the inner city where im at but the further out you go the more you see it.
and it is 1000% a symbol of white supremacy and racism. white people down here will 1000% agree with this statement too.

it's not even up for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom