Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Ok I need a recap. Did she actually say “its a good thing to be fat or did she say one should feel good ABOUT themselves no matter how they’re built?

Ok I need a recap. Did she actually say “its a good thing to be fat or did she say one should feel good ABOUT themselves no matter how they’re built?

go back and watch her old eating videos, you be the judge

shordy was ordering enough to feed a village then gorging w no shame

no diff than a Niko avocado or whatever his name is

go back and watch her old eating videos, you be the judge

shordy was ordering enough to feed a village then gorging w no shame

no diff than a Niko avo
cado or whatever his name is
Thats still not “telling people its good to be fat” tho.

she has openly announced its ok to be fat while being the face of being fat

if that's not telling people its good then what is

What person even thinks being fat is good?
It's not like fat people aren't aware that being fat is not healthy for your body health.

been on social media lately?

people forego the potential risks/social rejection/overall health because of people like lizzo and other influencers

teens not checking web MD they checking TikTok

she has openly announced its ok to be fat while being the face of being fat

if that's not telling people its good then what is

Did a quick recap of the thread. This all started because she had her *** out at and NBA game, there were some pics I really didnt have to see again and a natural deordorant tagent that lasted about 4 pages? Her thing was she was ok WITH HERSELF BEING FAT. She wasn't telling anyone to do do anything. This post pretty much sums it all up

My read on things is that Lizzo is aware of relative size, and completely unashamed of it

Her critics feel she should be ashamed of it, and act in a manner that shows that

She repeatedly engages behavior, whoever corny and attention-seeking, that antagonizes her critics

Her critics she this a criticize her more harshly, even using hyperbole to describe the effects her behavior has on society

Lizzo sees this, and engages in more behavior that pisses people off

It is like a feedback loop :lol:

Bro just admit talking about her makes you feel better about yourself because you may not be rich, famous, talented and/or succesful, but at least you're not fat, right? Gotta get those win where you can becaue they're few and far between, right? If it was jokes, that **** done dried up, now you just looking lame.

EDIT: If you do go back and look at those old picks(spoiler: dont), she's come a long way.

Seinfeld GIFs | Tenor

You really quoted a post I made over two years ago, and are trying to put me in my place about it

:lol: :rofl:

You be saying some dumb **** on NT, but this is some of your best work

I have no idea what the ******* point of this either. Form what I remember I hardly criticized her compared to what other people said. If I remember correctly I called her a troll, and me and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh went back and forth about something regarding her lyrics

Seems like you wanted to tell me off, hadn't had your chance yet, you you manufactured some dumbassery to do it.

Spare me
Thats because I wasnt talking to you. :stoneface:

address me then like a man coward

tr1ll tr1ll you'd actually be very valuable in taking down the behemoth cock blocking friend while out

we all need your services so salute

never seen somebody willingly back up an industry plant and fat chicks worldwide at the same time, bravo you ******* simp

bro really said "you mad cuz she famous and rich" you sound like a teenage whale groupie

Never that lol they served me well when I first began smashing for real

Took down my share of em in college days

Nothing wrong with a slump buster

But there is something wrong with promoting obesity to young children

Because all fat people need to be modest and miserable :lol:

but fat with no attempt to change? And then to openly influence the youth to do the same?

Seems like she’s on a better path now but the old one was no bueno

I never knew we had so many Lizzo fans in here , it’s almost like when a shoe was ugly in the first few pages and now everybody has made some kind of turn lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom