Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

I'm not a fan, I just think it's funny what people choose to be mad about.
Like there's nothing wrong with people being comfortable in their own skin regardless of their weight, race, sexual identity, etc.

The guy in your avy wifed a high-end prostitute and parades a butt naked sex doll around the streets of LA. Something tells me you're not nearly as mad at promoting that :lol:

Not even

but fat with no attempt to change? And then to openly influence the youth to do the same?

Seems like she’s on a better path now but the old one was no bueno

I never knew we had so many Lizzo fans in here , it’s almost like when a shoe was ugly in the first few pages and now everybody has made some kind of turn lol
She's always been working out and trying diets but that hasn't seemed to matter. No one's a fan, just not obsessed and worked up by her.

I don't feel anger, just stating my opinion. I spazzed a little on homie but yeah :lol:

Kanye :nthat:i didn't say he a role model tho :lol:

address me then like a man coward

tr1ll tr1ll you'd actually be very valuable in taking down the behemoth cock blocking friend while out

we all need your services so salute

never seen somebody willingly back up an industry plant and fat chicks worldwide at the same time, bravo you ******* simp

bro really said "you mad cuz she famous and rich" you sound like a teenage whale groupie
It was back to back, I saw no need to quote. Also...you're right. I'm a pro level wingman and my service are not cheap and Im not scared to pull and Uno Reverse.

Ok I need a recap. Did she actually say “its a good thing to be fat or did she say one should feel good ABOUT themselves no matter how they’re built?
literally.

such low vibrational opinions on nt

dudes mad out here because they, in their own mind, or better than her because they aren’t obese yet still aren’t a fraction as vibrant, radiant, and have low self esteem and feel like the fats should feel down and beneath them and self loathing just off that one aspect of their total being

literally.

dudes mad out here because they, in their own mind, or better than her because they aren’t obese yet still aren’t a fraction as vibrant, radiant, and have low self esteem and feel like the fats should feel down and beneath them and self loathing just off that one aspect of their total being

“the fats”

Is insane

Reminds me of when Jillian Michaels was copping pleas and apologizing for ****ting on Lizzo..:
***** said she just "wants her to be healthy." 😂

Reminds me of when Jillian Michaels was copping pleas and apologizing for ****ting on Lizzo..:
***** said she just "wants her to be healthy." 😂
also damn near everyone on her stupid *** show eas worse off just short years later. She had then eating 800 calories and all the green veggies they could take plus diet pills and working out like 8hours a day. Short term results enough for tv but soon as they went home hormone and metabolism problems, all kind of issues

also damn near everyone on her stupid *** show eas worse off just short years later. She had then eating 800 calories and all the green veggies they could take plus diet pills and working out like 8hours a day. Short term results enough for tv but soon as they went home hormone and metabolism problems, all kind of issues
That will happen when you run folks through extreme methods then push them out without any maintenance education.

literally.

Vibrant and radiant

Lil man

I am big homie

I lost 100 lbs over the stint of Covid

6’5” 315 to 215

My life improved dramatically, I want that for other people. It’s that simple.

The this ___ must have ___ is YNS type behavior, cut it out.

people were mad at lizzo’s antics, the terrible way she treats her people, playing victim about being fat shamed on social media, then posting more **** to encourage the fat shaming.

She’s a super troll and it works for her. Def don’t feel bad about anything said about her. People already forgot she was an evil person

Ipeople were mad at lizzo’s antics, the terrible way she treats her people, playing victim about being fat shamed on social media, then posting more **** to encourage the fat shaming.

She’s a super troll and it works for her. Def don’t feel bad about anything said about her. People already forgot she was an evil person.

Somebody with sense man it took a while

Ish feel like the twilight zone

This thread was started in 2019 and the stuff about her mistreating her team just came out last year

believe-please-believe-me.gif

Back
Top Bottom