Thousands of dead octopuses found off the coast of Portugal

Originally Posted by Club29

im pretty sure the plural is Octopi

Octopus
There are three plural forms of octopus: octopuses [ˈɒktəpəsɪz], octopi [ˈɒktəpaɪ], and octopodes [ˌɒkˈtəʊpədi

Originally Posted by Club29

im pretty sure the plural is Octopi

Octopus
There are three plural forms of octopus: octopuses [ˈɒktəpəsɪz], octopi [ˈɒktəpaɪ], and octopodes [ˌɒkˈtəʊpədi

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I bet most people won't care until it's humans randomly dying by the 1000's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

Chicago?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I bet most people won't care until it's humans randomly dying by the 1000's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago?

Hmmm..could the north pole latitude/longitude change affected the routines of wild life..say eating habits, migrations, and all other sorts of animal daily habits? And if this was happening long time ago, why the hell is it getting so much news coverage this year?

Hmmm..could the north pole latitude/longitude change affected the routines of wild life..say eating habits, migrations, and all other sorts of animal daily habits? And if this was happening long time ago, why the hell is it getting so much news coverage this year?

Originally Posted by hymen man

There were 53 dead Falcons found in Atlanta on Sunday.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though, its only a matter of time....

Originally Posted by hymen man

There were 53 dead Falcons found in Atlanta on Sunday.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though, its only a matter of time....

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago?
THATS $$$%%$ UP BRAH
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom