Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Evolution is an idea made by man to answer his own questions to life.
In no way has it helped anything, but build its own religion
and divide us, like every other religion.

You mean religion is an idea made by man.........

Last edited:
Yes; witch hunts. There was a VERY LONG period of time where people were literally tortured and murdered for not claiming Christ. It's amazing how fast a belief can spread when murder is the consequence for not believing...

... but I have a strong feeling you have no idea what I'm taking about.

Look at the history of the spread of Christianity before bragging about how truthful it must be, friend.
smile.gif
I'm aware of witch hunts.

Has nothing to do with God's Word

Just man misinterpreting something

he doesn't understand and 

claiming God.

evolution is a real thing

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Last edited:
Mythology.
Exactly! So what makes it any different from Christianity from which it was partially based? I just can't condone people believing that the bible is all 100% truth and the word of god. It has deeper astro theological meanings that hold real value but too many people are taking the stories as literal truth. You might as well worship Zeus. I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water the bible has a core of truth as do all major religions but it's more often misinterpreted rendering the use of it meaningless/anti progressive if you're not getting from it what you should be. To hold that 1 book as your end all be all....I just take that as fear of exploring further knowledge and understanding/ or lethargy.

Last edited:
He wasn't,
He allowed himself to die
the Roman soldiers just put him
on the cross.

Being a theologian doesn't
mean you know God and his Word
It just means you go your own judgement and knowledge.
And a preacher who preaches for the people 
is a just a motivational speaker.

Jesus did not want to die...allowed himself? LoL You may not want to take the bible so literal.

They are subject matter experts of history and facts as it pertain to religion. You are only speaking of your own experience, belief and faith. I'm speaking pure facts.

Last edited:
Exactly! So what makes it any different from Christianity from which it was partially based? I just can't condone people believing that the bible is all 100% truth and the word of god. It has deeper astro theological meanings that hold real value but too many people are taking the stories as literal truth. You might as well worship Zeus. I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water the bible has a core of truth as do all major religions but it's more often misinterpreted rendering the use of it meaningless/anti progressive if you're not getting from it what you should be. To hold that 1 book as your end all be all....I just take that as fear of exploring further knowledge and understanding/ or lethargy.
You wont understand God without the Bible,

and you can't understand his Word 

without his Spirit.

And you can't understand the universe

or yourself without the Spirit 

of God.

The Truth needs know evidence.

Thats just your doubt.

You wont understand God without the Bible,
and you can't understand his Word 
without his Spirit.
And you can't understand the universe
or yourself without the Spirit 
of God.
The Truth needs know evidence.
Thats just your doubt.

I would understand the bible if it didn't have over 114 different versions and over 2,000 discrepancies between them
There are millions of people who memorized the quran from cover to cover. A man from Ohio can fly to Indonesia and recite the Quran in its entirety from cover to cover not missing a letter. Christians cannot agree on what book is correct, so which bible are you referring to?

Last edited:
No. He didn't.

If he was a man, then he committed a sin.

not following the laws of the land is also committing a sin hence fetching corn during sabbath (was a crime of the land) in which he did...what about rage? Isn't rage a form of a sin....remember rage they say he displayed at the temple?

Let's be realistic here.

You don't think he had thoughts of having a woman perhaps as his wife...you don't thine he flap? So we can we can be clear that masturbation is a sin. (Morally)

Last edited:
Yes, when Jesus was upset when people were selling goods inside the temple.

"Sin" is in the eyes of the beholder. No need to bring in hypotheticals (sealing to save your family), but a sin is up for interpretation

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

You can't interpret the bible based on your human knowledge.
You need the Spirit, for it brings truth.

That's pretty straight forward. Allegorical is allegorical. If Abraham and his family didn't exist according to the bible, logically nothing following existed.

I would understand the bible if it didn't have over 114 different versions and over 2,000 discrepancies between them
There are millions of people who memorized the quran from cover to cover. A man from Ohio can fly to Indonesia and recite the Quran in its entirety from cover to cover not missing a letter. Christians cannot agree on what book is correct, so which bible are you referring to?
You don't want to understand the bible

Regardless of which version

You haven't truly made the choice 

to humbly seek Christ.

You'll only find disbelief in 

What you read.

Because that is what you WANT.

Throw all the things the Quran 

or man has taught you.

God doesn't like a battling heart.

You don't want to understand the bible
Regardless of which version

You haven't truly made the choice 
to humbly seek Christ.

You'll only find disbelief in 
What you read.
Because that is what you WANT.

Throw all the things the Quran 
or man has taught you.
God doesn't like a battling heart.

so you just gonna duck his question like that ?

while taking a shot at his beliefs

classy

Last edited:
If he was a man, then he committed a sin.

not following the laws of the land is also committing a sin hence fetching corn during sabbath (was a crime of the land) in which he did...what about rage? Isn't rage a form of a sin....remember rage they say he displayed at the temple?

Let's be realistic here.

You don't think he had thoughts of having woman perhaps as his wife...you don't thine he flap? So we can literal clear masturbation is a son. (Morally)
Aware me on this corn fetching incident.

I don't see the logic in the belief that two thirds of this planet are damned to burn for eternity regardless of what type of people they are, what type of lives they lead. You can be a ex murdering child rapist and repent to Christ and u get a pass but the man who dedicates his life to helping others is damned for eternity simply because he doesn't have blind faith. Na

Must've been a while since the last religion thread for y'all to entertain this troll for 10+ pages. :lol:

OP what's Gods stance on trolling and jimmy rustling??

Must've been a while since the last religion thread for y'all to entertain this troll for 10+ pages. :lol:

OP what's Gods stance on trolling and jimmy rustling??

Bro we're sitting here having a discussion and you come in here with this. I don't agree with him but it doesn't mean he's trolling.

Back
Top Bottom