Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Here is the way I look at it. I believe God exists and that Jesus is the son of God. But even if he was just a loon, he was arguably the greatest and noblest man to ever walk the Earth. That in and of itself deserves respect. I don't care if you're atheist of Buddhist or whatnot. Just respect Jesus the man and the fact that he dedicated his life and death to helping others.

Obviously I did want to be a part of it if I posted in it fool. :lol:

Yea, to answer your question I read the first page and posted my opinion.

Dude started this thread with the initial intent of getting a reaction out of non-Christians and to rustle jimmies. If your opinion on OP's intent differs from mine cool, if you don't like me expressing my opinion, rub me.

I don't care about his intent, what I addressed is how you came in here to just insult the OP. You don't like what's going on ...... Just say nothing and bounce.

You trolled and said someone else was trolling. Sounds like a smart idea.........

Was OP insulted? You sound overly sensitive. :lol:

You think, I'm trolling, cool that's like your opinion. You can not respond to my post but you can't tell me how to post son, well you can but I'm just gonna tell you to **** off.

Last edited:
Was OP insulted? You sound overly sensitive. :lol:

You think, I'm trolling, cool that's like your opinion. You can not respond to my post but you can't tell me how to post son, well you can but I'm just gonna tell you to **** off.

Proved my point.

Here is the way I look at it. I believe God exists and that Jesus is the son of God. But even if he was just a loon, he was arguably the greatest and noblest man to ever walk the Earth. That in and of itself deserves respect. I don't care if you're atheist of Buddhist or whatnot. Just respect Jesus the man and the fact that he dedicated his life and death to helping others.

how do we know that?

did he really even exist tho?

It is undeniable that he existed. In Roman, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Christian texts he is shown to have lived and died. 

Yes, there is proof that Jesus may have lived so I'll agree that he's an actual person.

how could there be proof he MAY have lived?

and a person having that name and being the son of God are two different things

can someone link me to this proof tho I love reading about this stuff

how could there be proof he MAY have lived?

and a person having that name and being the son of God are two different things

can someone link me to this proof tho I love reading about this stuff

I never said he was the son of god :lol:

But there are accounts written by people who have spoken to him or gone to see him.

Not so fast. Whether a Jesus actually lived or not is not known. And even he did live, there is no proof he was anytihng more than a "normal" guy

Sounds to me like you may have a problem of how to live? If you cant find happiness, beauty and joy in your life, then maybe you need to look at how you are living.

Not so fast. Whether a Jesus actually lived or not is not known. And even he did live, there is no proof he was anytihng more than a "normal" guy

Nobody said there's proof Jesus wasn't just a normal man. In fact I believe he's just a normal man

Yeah, you lost me with the "if you don't believe in god (the way I do) you have nothing to live for" statement.

Last edited:
I took it a little out of context but it pretty much boils down to that idea.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you may have a problem of how to live? If you cant find happiness, beauty and joy in your life, then maybe you need to look at how you are living.
Living life for your 

belly brings no 

happiness in the end

You'll look endlessly 

on this earth for what

you think will finally

fill your hunger.

We aren't mean

to be physical beings.

Well then it sounds like you haven't made a choice yet. when you do, you are discrediting other beliefs
Who am I or anyone on the planet to tell someone else they are going to hell or heaven? I am just merely displaying what i believe and pointing out discrepancies in things i have done research on.
i'm never going to make a choice, that's what im trying to tell you lol....

i have no side... not believing isn't picking a side. it's simply saying everybody can't be right and who am I to say who is.

if you have a side, you're telling the other side they're wrong -- without having to ever physically say it

Back
Top Bottom