THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
This dude Downing waited to get on the verge of gettin fired to show out :smh:

Wtf is going on with the drops?! I thought last year was bad, but this season is outta control

Yea I'm not sure how to read that.

Could be a roll of the eye like:
"wtf was he thinking?"
"You like the 100th person to ask me"
"He's hella stupid"

NFL Network and Derek try to play it off like he was trying to help DC, but I think it was pretty obvious he was trying to help Peters. And IMO, I think that annoyed most players than anything else...

Yea I'm not sure how to read that.

Could be a roll of the eye like:
"wtf was he thinking?"
"You like the 100th person to ask me"
"He's hella stupid"

NFL Network and Derek try to play it off like he was trying to help DC, but I think it was pretty obvious he was trying to help Peters. And IMO, I think that annoyed most players than anything else...

Marcus is his Oakland family, I don't hold that against Marshawn. It seems clear from video that he was intending to get Peters out of the scuffle and back towards the Chiefs sideline. The ref caught him in the heat of the moment and Marshawn handled him the way he would have handled a padded up player on the field. It's unfortunate but that's just what it is.

Last edited:
Yea I don't fault Marshawn at all for any of his actions. I probably would have done the same. But within those 3 hours, I can't say that any of the other Raider players feel the same, especially with the season on the line...

63D50043-CDFE-4139-978F-28DC3CF8DFE9.jpeg

Marshawn took Bart home? :lol: :lol:

thought he was just trying help squash the whole thing but sometimes when your homie is wylin you got to let him catch some hands :lol:

I'm just saying that when your man's is known for wylin sometimes a lesson must be learned

Todd has to get some more 30 point games to keep his job.

Agreed. I liked the play calling last night, but he better keep it up. This is how we should’ve been playing since WEEK ONE. Our defense did a pretty good job considering I could be a CB on this team. Got burned a few times, but less than I expected tbh. Yo I screamed like a girl when Cook and Crab made those catches. Though Tevechio missed too. TG I was wrong. I felt like we won the Super Bowl. I couldn’t sleep lmao.

2 misses by my boy Tevecchio. One was blocked though, so I don't blame him for that one.

The other one I think Romo said the ball was still spinning when he kicked it(?). Not sure. But idc how many times they try in practice, them 3 ****in guys better be practicing on the sideline too. Condos bad snap cost us last week. Marquettes may have cost us 3 this week.

You can tell he was lightweight shook though. Hopefully he can learn from this experience too. Tough spot to be in when each pt counts, but hopefully he can bank those in to make some good money later in his career.

Just hope there is no suspension for Lynch I would like to see more Washington touches tho he was clutch last night.

Also the defense looked much better with Navarro in the middle the tight end position did not kill us last night and run was held in check

Mannn what a night! Surprised I'm up this early. Lost my voice tho. I was so emotionally drained from the end of the game. Glad we pulled it out. Glad our offense woke up!

Back
Top Bottom