THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
This win puts the Raiders back into gear. We seriously need to improve the run game and get Carr using his legs more. There were five or six plays where he could have brought the ball in and run for an easy first down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I don't think Peters and Lynch are cousins by blood.

Lynch definitely got that Pharoah lineage though. At one point a couple of years ago his immediate tribe was represented in all three major pro sports. :lol:

That was unacceptable behavior by Lynch. When the game starts you can’t do that.

Love Marshawn but he was selfish for that last night. Almost cost us the game.

Being a pessimistic raiders fan, I was expecting one of those throws into double coverage to end the game on the final drive.
When Carr threw that pass to Cook, I couldn't see how that was going to be completed. Everyone around me was standing, but through the sliver of the field that I could see between the people in front of me, I saw that ball drop into Cook's hands. I was in shock, because up to that moment, I couldn't see us winning.
Glad I was wrong,

The dart to a falling Crabtree was pretty impressive. Execution.
Reminds me of his first comeback win throw to Seth Roberts to close the Ravens in 2015.Amari went off in that game too.
Great to be a part of back to back comeback win games at home :smile:

IMG_2980.jpg

Wow this is a good one... I’m not picking A, because it’s still awful management that was keeping us down.

I’m not picking C, because we will have Derek for a long time and I believe we will make it to the top with him eventually.

I’m going to pick B, because that was our Super Bowl to win, it would have stopped the “trade” of Gruden and we would never have suffered that SB loss to Tampa. Not to mention this Patriot era may have never materialized.

It would of been hard for Al to get rid of Jon if he had won a SB tho. Back to back SB's at that.

Y’all see the video of Marshawn in his practice gear playing with Oakland Tech Football team? :lol:

He did this at Cal a few years ago as well

Back
Top Bottom