THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Wassup with Conley? Last I heard it was shin splints but he was denying those

Who do y'all like more between Jalen Richard and Washington? I think they had similar stats last season, but I think Washington is #2 on the depth chart right now. I happen to like Richard more, I know he's a bit smaller but every time he gets the ball positive things happen

Sand is dry

giphy.gif

Who do y'all like more between Jalen Richard and Washington? I think they had similar stats last season, but I think Washington is #2 on the depth chart right now. I happen to like Richard more, I know he's a bit smaller but every time he gets the ball positive things happen

Man I really, really, like both.

I haven't caught any preseason action but reflecting back on last season it's crazy how their stats were almost identical, and they're almost identical in physical stature, but their running styles are sooooooooo different to me.

I love watching Deandre run man. He's so smooth, almost graceful. It seems like every time he touches the ball he gets 5 - 10 yards like clockwork, just glides through defenses like a knife through butter.

Richard is less consistent at eating up yards, and not as pretty of a runner, but dude is violently explosively and a different type of big play threat.

You look at their stats from last season and the key categories are pretty identical but you look deeper and there are some discrepancies.

Deandre picked up more 1st downs and did so on a greater % his carries. Richard had more carries of +40, but Deandre had more caries of +20, his longest run of the season did was only 30 though.

Then you got the added versatility Richard brings receiving and two different phases of special teams. Read an article that named Richard was the most valuable player in the league last season relative to cap hit.

Love both those dudes man. :lol:

Penn waited for Training Camp to be over, peeped Newhouse do well vs the Rams and said **** that :lol:

Hope he gets that money he wants though. He wasn't asking for much more and he did outplay his contract.

Read good things about Jelly Ellis and Eddie Vanderdoes from camp. Heard Jihad was putting in work in the offseason. Hopefully MEJ can stay healthy.

We gonna need all them boys to put in work to help cover up our CB's and LB's.

Don't even need him to be playing at a high level. Just be decent and don't make these wack *** QB's in our division look like Montana :lol:

Back
Top Bottom