THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I know we're desperate for competent defensive back play, but Haden isn't very good anymore. Doesn't hurt to kick the tires but I think he and Revis are in the same boat.

I know we're desperate for competent defensive back play, but Haden isn't very good anymore. Doesn't hurt to kick the tires but I think he and Revis are in the same boat.

Agreed, but I wouldn't mind if we signed him. The more obvious need is a DT and a MLB.

At this point, I'll take any help in our secondary. SS been looking sad since he put on the silver and black. Haden can't be worse.

Im Ready!
2iu8ec4.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

Peep Coop's comment :nthat:

Good to see how tight DC really is with the squad and it's not just a pub stunt.

If it makes you feel anybetter the raiders didnt get my money. Im about 95%sure its stolen or fake, got it in a parking lot at walmart for $50. I normally dont ride with bootlegs but i wanted the jersey and couldn't justify spending $300

I have Carr, Coop, and Mack's jersey so I can grab Marshawn's with no hesitation. I just need the stitched version to release already.

This whole unit they playing today is trash minus Luani :lol:

I'm not opposed to bringing in Kap to be a backup tbh. I'm not sold on EJ or Cook.

Back
Top Bottom