THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a time man. What a time.

I should really take this bye week to recuperate mentally and relax but it's gonna be torture not being able to look forward to our guys dominating someone this Sunday.

Taking a step back from the euphoria for a second, we gotta close out the month of November strong. December schedule is brutal.

Last edited:
AFC Playoff Odds (per 538):

NE 99%
KC 89%
HOU 82%
DEN 74%
OAK 73%
PIT 51%

CIN 33%, BAL 27%, IND 21%, BUF 20%, MIA 12%, SD 11%, TEN 4%

Football outsiders playoff odds come out later today. Buffalo losing yesterday really hurt their wild card chances. Don't think it'll come to tiebreakers, but I'd still like to beat Houston, Indy & Buffalo. It would help our Conference record at the very least.

We have a bye week but there's 3 big games this weekend that could effect our seeding:
Seahawks/Patriots
Denver/New Orleans
Carolina/Kansas City

Gunna be rooting hard for the Seahawks, Panthers & Saints.

Finally, listening to interviews and reading reports, I would not count on Edwards being back the Houston game in Mexico. Hopefully Edwards will be back for the final 4-6 games.

I'd expect to get Watson starting at RT vs Houston. In addition, Sean Smith should be back starting. Not sure if McGee will be back but hopefully he will (UDFA Latham was balling against Denver tho :nerd: :smokin ). I'm hoping Goodell lets Aldon back in ASAP. I think Aldon will be back before Mario if everything goes well.

Last edited:
I second Latham...dude was beasting that middle of the line and allowed Mack and Irvin to make those plays. Interesting to see how this goes moving forward...

Hopefully the Saints take a page off the Raiders playbook and unleash Ingram and Hightower against the Donkeys...

I think Carolina will be a tough matchup for the Chiefs, I don't think KC matches up well against them.

Pats are just beating everyone, I don't expect them to ever lose 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's time to get greedy and go after that first round bye. The Patriors are pretty much locked in to the 1 spot, but the AFC North hasn't been looking hot and the winner of the AFCW is all but guaranteed to get the 2nd seed.

I'm rooting so hard for Cam & Carolina this week. KC should've lost to Jax this week and Carolina is playing a lot better than they did in September. I feel like the Broncos have just as tough a 2nd half schedule as Oakland does. I could see Denver finishing between 9-11 wins. KC prolly 11-13. It's not gunna be easy. That TNF game where we have to travel 1000+ miles off 3 days rest might be our most important game left. Or the Denver week 17 game.

Keep in mind, KC & Denver have to play each other 2 more times.

Remaining games:

OAK: vs Houston, vs Carolina, vs Buffalo, @KC, @SD, vs Indy & @ Denver (tough schedule but we only have to travel out of CA 3 times)

KC: @carolina, vs Tampa, @Denver, @Atlanta, vs Oakland, vs Tennessee, vs Denver & @SD (hoping for Atlanta, Carolina & 2 more AFCW losses)

Denver: @NO, BYE, vs KC, @ Jax, @Tennessee, vs New England, @KC, vs Oakland (those last 3 games are brutal... I'm hoping for 3 more losses here. 3 losses would have Denver at 10-6).

GET GREEDY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE.

What a time man. What a time.

I should really take this bye week to recuperate mentally and relax but it's gonna be torture not being able to look forward to our guys dominating someone this Sunday.

Taking a step back from the euphoria for a second, we gotta close out the month of November strong. December schedule is brutal.

Haha, this first half we been like a recovering addict on a binge. Felt like we could go all the way or fall flat on our face at anytime. :lol:

Gonna be a good week to get grounded and come to terms with the fact that they have built a contender and not just a one hit wonder.

538 pretty much has us going 3-4 for the last 7 games and taking the 6th seed. I'd take that but like I said, the division is right there for the taking, get greedy.

Also, it still annoys me how ppl say Oakland hasn't beat anybody. Baltimore, New Orleans & Tennesse will finish around 500 or above. San Diego is a good team. Whatever.

Last edited:
If this season somehow ends up with us playing the Pats in the AFCCG I will have a heart attack

538 pretty much has us going 3-4 for the last 7 games and taking the 6th seed. I'd take that but like I said, the division is right there for the taking, get greedy.

Also, it still annoys me how ppl say Oakland hasn't beat anybody. Baltimore, New Orleans & Tennesse will finish around 500 or above. San Diego is a good team. Whatever.
Pssssh. Winning in the NFL is not a given. Before it was can't beat the teams they are supposed to. Now its only because they are beating the teams they are supposed to. They can take that somewhere else. 
If this season somehow ends up with us playing the Pats in the AFCCG I will have a heart attack
I'm going to end up needing an IV drip, a defibrillator, 12 hours of sleep the night before and a straight jacket 

Part of me feels like Jack and Bill were trolling Gary and Wade with the bootlegs plays. 

AFC Playoff Odds (football outsiders):

NE 99.2%
OAK 85.9%
KC 71.9%
DEN 66.8%
PIT 45.6%
HOU 41.2%
CIN 32.2%
BAL 29.0%
IND 28.7%
MIA 27.1%
TEN 25.5%
SD 20.1%
BUF 18.0%

Raiders ranked 9th in overall DVOA
4th in offense, 27th in defense & 11th in ST.

Last edited:
Feels hollow talking football given last night's election, but I need something to soothe my mind.

Would really appreciate Carolina punishing Kansas City and demonstrating what it takes to bring them down. Upsets me to no end that Alex Smith has had such great success against us. With Rio back for the rematch I have to force myself to believe we can get to him fast enough to play solid man coverage in the secondary that their short pass game doesn't get off. That also goes for holding down their running game, which frankly should happen.

KC winning puts us back in second place and firmly so. As my man blackhanside said on Twitter, KC is the team to beat in the AFC West until we handle them ourselves.

Living in Colorado Im still living off the high(no pun) of Sunday Night. For the past 10+ years even after a win I would still hear **** talk. But after this win, this one was different...straight silence They know the Autumn Wind is a Raider they know tides are turning I love it.

Living in Colorado Im still living off the high(no pun) of Sunday Night. For the past 10+ years even after a win I would still hear **** talk. But after this win, this one was different...straight silence They know the Autumn Wind is a Raider they know tides are turning I love it.

Great post all around

Remember this?

(read the replies, everyone wanted Reggie fired as little as 1.5 years ago :lol: fickle *** fans)

Also, some guy on Reddit made this:

Last edited:
We had our fair share of people hating Reggie, and I think they blame him for getting rid of Hue right away when we were on the verge of a playoff team (9-7 wins the division that season).

I never questioned Reggie, I was more of the wait and see mentality. Obviously I knew it was going to take time, when Reggie took this team over it might have been a worse situation than what the Niners are in now.

I used to follow this dude on Twitter who was the ultimate Reggie hater, hated Derek Carr, would always post highlights of former Raiders playing well. I really enjoyed the laughs because he was the extreme conservative in terms of Raider mentality. (DHB, still was claiming Pryor was a great QB, DMac when he was doing well last season, etc..) and now I can't seem to find this dude on Twitter. I think he deleted his account or created a new one 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Stacy McGee back at practice. No Mario. More and more likely that Mario will miss the Texans game too.

Also, the Texans game is a MNF game, i wonder if that would effect Roger's decision on Aldon's reinstatement. I would imagine that Roger will wait until after the Houston game to reinstate Aldon to avoid making it a huge headline/storyline for the national MNF game. Maybe I'm overly cynical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom