THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last jersey I owned was a Tim Brown/Charles Woodson jersey...I just found it hard to commit to players who I knew were leaving anyways..but I did cop my 1.5 year old son a Carr jersey :pimp:

I remember rocking the split home/away Woodson jersey in middle school :pimp:

I have a tim brown authentic, DMC, DHB, Randy Moss and Cwood replicas and I just got a Coop for my birthday. My raiders jersey collection was embarrassing I could only wear Wood and Tim haha def time for an upgrade.

i have a mcfadden stitched also. i thought he was gonna be our guy :smh: now i don't even care and got a stain on it :lol:

I'm now at:

Cooper
Carr
Mack
Bo
Howie

Got Mack's screenprint jersey two years ago when we first drafted him, but just gave that to my brother now since I ordered the stitched one yesterday. All my jerseys above are stiched. Also had a white Jerry Rice jersey back in middle school, took my 8th grade picture with it lol.

dude stepped out of bounds on that return 
mean.gif

You would think that there would be bette r camera angles Shame on NFL implementing a new rule and not being prepared for what could happen

Can't wait for Raiders football to come back...wife had me doin hella **** on Sunday since she knew it was a bye week 
mean.gif

On another note, not trippin off Brock Osweiler. I expect another multi sack game from Mack. Hoping we get some news this week on Aldon.

With the KC win, we're sittin in second place in the AFC West. With NE losing, I believe we are 3rd overall in the AFC.

First Wild Card team at the moment.

Before the season started that would have made me happy, now I'm just not satisfied.

These next 2 months will all basically be playoff implication football for the team, and if I've learned anything about DC these last 2 years..this dude shines bright when his back is up against the wall.

Hopefully the Chiefs and Broncos win yesterday will push this team to continue to push forward and just have that playoff mentality already.

Last edited:
Wife asked what time the Raiders play yesterday. I say they don't. Commence list of activities and errands alllll day.

Back
Top Bottom