THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Football outsiders has the top 4 candidates for the wildcard: Oak, KC, Den & Mia. Time to start rooting against the Dolphins lol.

There's some video of him working out that just dropped. I'm beginning to think Mario Edwards might get shelved for the whole season so Im focusing all my energy on getting Aldon back :lol:

IF Mario can't come back this year, I wonder if they'll consider using the IR designated to return slot on Lee Smith. I know Denver Kirkland has kinda took that role over but I still miss Lee lol.

Interesting fact via ESPN conf. call: Azteca Stadium locker rooms are outside the complex. Players must walk through stands to reach them

Should play the shield theme song for the intro :smokin

Last edited:
It's a home game so I'm expecting the Autumn Wind and Hells Bells all day 
nthat.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/texans-urged-stay-room-not-eat-room-mexico-222656909.html

HOUSTON (AP) — Houston Texans players are being advised by the team not to leave the hotel and not to order room service during their trip to Mexico City for Monday night's game against the Oakland Raiders.

A section of the memo under the heading "safety" had a bullet point with: "DO NOT leave the hotel." It was followed by a line advising players to leave all "expensive jewelry at home," not to bring large sums of money and not to use ATMs.

A second section titled "health and performance" has basic tips like drinking only bottled water and avoiding the consumption of ice. It also warned: "Eat all meals in the meal room. DO NOT order room service" and "DO NOT eat outside of the team meal room."

The Raiders did not receive such a memo, but several players said they would not eat room service while in Mexico.

Home-country advantage. :smokin

No info on why he's selling, but he is 80 years old  
laugh.gif

Lew Wolff was totally against building a stadium at Howard Terminal, not sure how Fisher feels about it. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out and how it will affect the NFL's vote on Vegas later.

I'm telling y'all, I'm starting to become weary that MEJ comes back at any point. Went from 3 weeks to 6-8 weeks to 12 weeks and he's still not practicing. He's not coming back.

Jimena Sanchez [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Totally forgot both the Saints & Panthers both screwed us last week. **** em.

Last edited:
Jimena Sanchez [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Totally forgot both the Saints & Panthers both screwed us last week. **** em.
panthers blew it twice for us this year bastards. **** you Gano

Back
Top Bottom