THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Someone said they should donate the tarp to Santa Clara [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hella rough. But not a surprise, given the USA Today article that was released where he basically gave it a negative report.

LV has it's problems too, so we'll see where this goes. Still a lot of moving parts. Adelson lookin like he don't give a F and will back out if he doesn't get something in return.

Just read up on Lott's investment group now... I understand better the NFLs POV. They have a lot of failed projects in the past when it comes to lending.

Hella rough. But not a surprise, given the USA Today article that was released where he basically gave it a negative report.

LV has it's problems too, so we'll see where this goes. Still a lot of moving parts. Adelson lookin like he don't give a F and will back out if he doesn't get something in return.

feel like dude only really cares about his convention center deal

Just read up on Lott's investment group now... I understand better the NFLs POV. They have a lot of failed projects in the past when it comes to lending.
I just don't understand why this is an issue now. I thought the NFL had sent their folks to Oakland to guide Oakland to getting this done? Apart of me thinks this is just more leverage play.

Part of the term sheet I believe mentioned that none of the development will be exclusive to the Lott Group, they can work with the NFL or other developers to make this work (as long as its approved by the city and county).

I don't know why it's so looked down upon when from my POV it looks pretty flexible still because this isn't a proposal, just a term sheet.

Arthur Blank from NFL Meeting regarding relocation: "Don't believe everything you read" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yea, looks like we might get another week of Nate Allen. No Karl Joseph at practice today.

MEJ was padded up at practice today. Not expected to play this week though.

I'm okay with that, especially since Melvin Gordon is already ruled out. Joey Bosa did practice today.

Last edited:
Some Friday thoughts:

Patiently hoping for Aldon to get reinstated today but I don't think that article Vic dropped will help his case.

Does anyone else want Menelik Watson to start at RT again? I'm sick of Austin Howard. I know other teams are always gunna take the weakest point of our line but I'm so tired of Howard giving up all the sacks. Do y'all think the fact that Watson is a free agent this year maybe RM is trynna keep the price low on him? Lol.

Really hope Joseph isn't done for the year. It just makes winning the division that much more important. Win the division, get a bye & give Carr/Joseph rest.

Latham & Mario practicing is great news. I don't expect Mario to play this week tho, I'll bet he plays vs Indianopolis next week.

I'm sick of Amari not being force fed the ball. Seriously he shld have 100 catches every year. raiders forget about him way too much.

I really think the Titans can and will beat KC on Sunday. A little worried about the weather but I think Tennessee can run and dominate KC's defense.

Some Friday thoughts:
I really think the Titans can and will beat KC on Sunday. A little worried about the weather but I think Tennessee can run and dominate KC's defense.

that's exactly what i'm hoping for. murray should've had 30 carries against KC. we would've won :smh:

I put that on not wanting to run out of the shotgun. Raiders did dominate on the ground after D Johnson got hurt but I feel like if Derek's pinky wasn't messed up, they would've lined up in the I formation all 2nd half and dominated KC like they did against Denver on that Sunday night game in Oakland.

Last edited:
felt like they were doing well running out of the shotgun/pistol. hopefully are offense is on it this Sunday cause are defense had a decent game last week.

I agree.

Running out of shotgun on 3rd & short or 4th & short is never a good idea in my eyes.

If it's 3rd & 1, they should honesty just put mcgloin in and run power in the i formation. Same thing on 4th down. Who cares if they know what's coming. It's better than running out of shotgun on short distance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom