THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honestly probably one of the most boring games where we win lol. But I'll take it.
5-2 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

the last 4 minutes took almost half an hour 
mean.gif

off topic but i received my package from nordstrom rack and they sent me the wrong one :smh:
got a howie long jersey instead of plunkett

Last edited:
team-header_oak.png

Quarterback grade:  Derek Carr, 77.1

Derek Carr utilizes short passes to pull out road win  

The majority of Derek Carr’s passing success against the Jaguars came on short attempts, as he completed 13 of 19 throws targeted between 0-9 yards from the line of scrimmage. Carr didn’t have tremendous success throwing downfield against the Jaguars; he only completed two of eight passes to the intermediate level (10-19 yards downfield), but did complete both of his deep passes (targeted beyond 20 yards downfield).

Top offensive grades:   

OT Donald Penn, 83.9

OT Austin Howard, 80.1

WR Michael Crabtree, 78.5

C Rodney Hudson, 76.6

OG Gabe Jackson, 74.4

Raiders’ offensive line shines in victory

The Raiders’ vaunted offensive line did not allow a single sack of Derek Carr against the Jaguars, and only surrendered one hit and six hurries. Michael Crabtree was the most heavily-targeted Raiders’ wide receiver, since Jalen Ramsey was covering Amari Cooper. Crabtree caught 8 of 11 targets, and Derek Carr’s QB rating when targeting him was 129.4.

Top defensive grades:

LB Perry Riley, 85.4

CB David Amerson, 84.3

LB Malcolm Smith, 83.4

ED Bruce Irvin, 77.0

ED Khalil Mack, 75.7

LB Perry Riley, CB David Amerson shine in win

LB Perry Riley recorded one QB hurry, one run stop, and an 80.5 coverage grade in a well-rounded performance. CB David Amerson continued his ball-hawking ways, intercepting a pass and batting down another; he only gave up three catches on four targets for 31 yards. Edge defender Khalil Mack had one sack and three hurries on 50 pass-rushing snaps.

Things that could have went right for us in the KC game consist of sunny 70 degree weather and catching KC after a Monday Night Game against the Patriots or Steelers or something instead of a bye week.

This Tampa game makes me nervous though, Jameis is a wild card man..sometimes he's on and sometimes he's off. I think Sean Smith can hold down Mike Evans pretty well, but for some reason Jacquizz Rogers makes me nervous 
laugh.gif

I still like our chances, but this will be a much tougher match up than Jax and we can't let Tampa hang around. 

Famous Jameis can deff hang 350+ yards plus on our DBs. I'm hoping they a little sluggish after bein on the west coast playin the Niners. And clean up the damn penalties!

And they could also be 1-5 if a couple things didn't go our way :lol:

maaaaan don't look at it that way. our secondary did really well against hurns and robinson though. i thought we were gonna get lit up. it also helped that we actually had some decent pocket pressure yesterday. communication on D definitely improved as well.

Jaquizz could be a problem, doesn't he have almost 300 yards in his last couple starts

Either outcome tonight helped us. Texans will be one of the teams in the Wild Card hunt, just as we might be.

http://oak.247sports.com/Bolt/John-...ing-to-Las-Vegas-They-have-no-choice-48494900

John Madden on Raiders moving to Las Vegas: They have no choice

John Madden understands that the Oakland Raiders have a tough situation on their hands.

The Hall of Famer knows that the historic franchise he once coached needs a new stadium. He also knows that the Raiders aren't likely to get one in Oakland.

"They don't have an alternative," Madden told Sports Illustrated recently. "I mean, that's the problem. They can't continue to play in that stadium. They need a new stadium. And they can't get one put together in Oakland. The L.A. thing didn't work out, which, I'm kind of glad about. I don't think they belonged in L.A. But [Stan] Kroenke got that and, even though there was a chance they may go in with him, I don't think that'll happen. So then, Las Vegas stepped up and offered that they would build a stadium. So that's where they had to go.If it were a decision — Do you want to play in Oakland or do you want to play in Las Vegas? — we would all say 'we want you to play in Oakland.' And Mark Davis, who's making the decision, would say he'd want to play in Oakland. But there is no Oakland here."

Although Mayor Libby Schaaf has promised that the city of Oakland can come up with a "serious plan" to keep the Raiders in town, team owner Mark Davis knows he's not going to get what he wants and said he's not wiling to negotiate further with Oakland.

Because Davis is dead set on taking his team to Las Vegas, he's bound to be painted as the evil owner who took the beloved Raiders away from the citizens of Oakland. Madden said this is an unfair characterization.

"Yeah, he's getting a bad rap in that the people that say that he ought to stay don't have the answer to 'stay where.' But when they gave the A's an extended lease on the stadium, they have to share it with the A's so they have to play on an infield part of the thing, and the stadium is just not up to NFL standards. So, they have to get that stadium. So the people that say they want them to stay, I think if you're going to say that,you have to say, 'Okay, this is how we're gonna get a new stadium built were they can play if they stay.' And do that. I mean, it's easy to say 'they shouldn't leave.' Hell no, they shouldn't leave. But if they stay, where do they play?"

Madden coached the Raiders from 1969-1978 and saw Al Davis move the team from Oakland to Los Angeles shortly after his retirement. Davis moved the team back in the mid-1990s.

If the Raiders get the approval of the league's owners and go through with the move to Las Vegas, it will be interesting to see how the fans react. Not all of them will be as understanding as Madden. Many of them are sure to feel betrayed. How many will disavow the team? How many will continue to be diehard fans?

These next three weeks are going to be interesting.

Jack would love to finish taking care of business in Florida and book a win against Denver before the BYE.

We need to just stay focused and disciplined and push through. I have faith. 

Sunday Night Football in Oakland 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom