THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Schefter wrote for ESPN that we're prioritizing a deal for Derek now. The deal is to around Luck's deal of five years, $123M.

today is a testament for the raidres as they play an elite team, the broncos. hopefully the raiders can pull through. if so, they'd go far in the playoffs

Schefter wrote for ESPN that we're prioritizing a deal for Derek now. The deal is to around Luck's deal of five years, $123M.

Can't wait to see the specs. Mack's contracts coming up soon too. Then possibly Latavius. Coop probably got another 2 years to go too...but all that will be determined with Carr's funds

**** the money, let's get these wins first. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see the specs. Mack's contracts coming up soon too. Then possibly Latavius. Coop probably got another 2 years to go too...but all that will be determined with Carr's funds

With cooper we got 3 yrs and with Mack we got another 2 yrs. Murray I would be in no rush to sign him. Let him test the market. If he did resigned. He won't cost much. We also have Gabe Jackson coming up next year like Carr. I think Gabe is a higher priority than murray.

Last edited:
Sean Smith is out.
I guess we'll see TJ and DJ for a second week in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: at the thought re-signing Latavius for any kind of money that can to to real players like D.C, Mack & Coop

naw bro, tell draymond its not legal to kick in the NFL either. at least these dudes wear cups though.

3rd ward cougars 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom