THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't wait. This espresso probably has something to do with it but I got butterflies in my stomach reading that right now, all in anticipation for this game man. :lol:

Last edited:
We knew Reggie wasn't trading any draft picks but it was fun to speculate lol.

Should have traded a 2nd. We would have had him for the remainder of this year and next. He going to give his best effort this and next year. Since he's looking for a contact extension. If we can't resign him. Let him walk and pick up a 3rd round compensation pick for signing with another team.

I agree with you but this isn't the MLB or NBA. Players just don't get traded in the nfl for whatever reason.

Tj Ward is just trynna get in Carr/Coop/Crab's head. I swear the Broncos can't stop the run. The raiders shouldn't be obligated to pass just to prove a point. **** that. Coop and crab can have 0 catches as long as we win. And the best way to beat Denver's defense is to run on em so that's what I hope we do early and often.

Last edited:
Time for all the RB's to step up their game, one of them is bound to have a career day. I don't even care if it's Latavius, someone has to step up

Last edited:
Just feel like this defense is weak up the middle. A good DT, beast MLB & safety to replace Reggie Nelson are really all this defense is missing.

With next years draft Reggie should put the final pieces in place with this team.

MLB with our 1st Rd pick next year. We have a few options.
Raekwon McMillan-OSU
[\video]

Last edited:
Zach Cunningham - Vanderbilt - game highlights vs South Carolina
[\video]

Last edited:
I agree with you but this isn't the MLB or NBA. Players just don't get traded in the nfl for whatever reason.

Tj Ward is just trynna get in Carr/Coop/Crab's head. I swear the Broncos can't stop the run. The raiders shouldn't be obligated to pass just to prove a point. **** that. Coop and crab can have 0 catches as long as we win. And the best way to beat Denver's defense is to run on em so that's what I hope we do early and often.
Don't run around the edges neither, they need to attack the middle. Avoid Von and Ware and just hit that middle where Malik Jackson and Danny T use to sit. Time for Gabe, Huddy and KO to make that money in the run game.

Foster will prolly be gone but I like Cunningham & Jarrad Davis too. Really want another safety to pair up with Zoe for a decade like Kam&Earl, but Peppers, Adams & Hooker will be long before the Raiders pick.

Speaking of up safety & DT help tho, I know Poe from KC is a free agent... Isn't Eric Berry a free agent too? I'd take either

Last edited:
Damn man Eric Berry was one of my favorite college players of the last 15 years. Then be came in and did what he's done in the NFL. Hate it had to be with that Ronald McDonald squad. Don't even wanna do it to myself thinking of the possibility of him in the silver and black.

Last edited:
hopefully Mack can keep it rolling.

Not even sure what I'm supposed to do all day Sunday :lol:

User Actions
   Follow
SNF on NBCVerified account‏@SNFonNBC

You ready for Sunday night, #RaiderNation ? #SNF

CwW2gOFXEAAWMQw.jpg

Ima get to the stadium by 1 at the latest. Ima be at my homies tailgate but any of y'all are more than welcome to join. Ima have 2 packs of backwoods & some privledge heem on deck :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
My homie's parking pass is in lot d. I'll be coming from Bart so I'm down to link up with you before I make my way to my homie's tailgate. I'll dm you my digits.

Back
Top Bottom