Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

roll.gif
at how Josh had to put "a 17 year old asian dude"
roll.gif
roll.gif
trifeness

and superantigen why feel bad for her? She brought this all on herself.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW!!!! I just read through all 28 pages and this $%+ is EPIC!

NT causes embarrassments, M.I.A's, heartbreaks, and now Divorces.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]1st the Chris Brown Rihanna Thread now this? Damn NT is ruthless beyond belief[/color]

roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

If he was cheating on her ... so what if she was having other interests ? I'd see if they were a happy home ...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

If he was cheating on her ... so what if she was having other interests ? I'd see if they were a happy home ...

True, but dude is 17 and she's 25. Then again, she didn't know his age. Then again, she was meeting someone on the internet. Then again, he never toldher.

There's just a rotation of lies, deceit, and misunderstandings....

Can you imagine if this were on Divorce Court T.V show or what not?

"She was cheating on me too, I've got the PMs on Niketalk to prove it"
laugh.gif

What you guys aren't understanding is that..therefore she gets no sympathy from me

SHE DIDTHIS TO HERSELF.

therefore she gets no sympathy from me

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

this is a prime example of why mothers shouldn't drink when they are pregnant
indifferent.gif
Wow...thats a*#*!#* up reply.

Back
Top Bottom