none of these trickin broads deserve sympathy, esp. a married women
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this could have ended real quick, but she decided to entertain another man
SHE IS DONE FOR

Dude..where you been? Make a gif!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ima write this in caps lock for empahsis.

THE BROAD IS TRASH. MAYOR IS A (CANT SAY THE WORD CAUSE DIRTY IS WATCHIN LIKE BATMAN) AND THE OP IS SAD.

@+@ IS WITH YOU GUYS NT?!?!

THIS ISNT EVEN WORTH OUR TIME.

IS THIS WHAT WE ARE REDUCED TO!?!?!?

I SHED TEARS! TEARS FOR NT!

this was the wackest thread i have ever seen. cats snitchin. weekendgirl postin pics like a dude.
i feel sorry for you guys. and this broad.
ya'll actin like she the first chick to fall for some e-game.

ive smashed 3 nt chicks just off egame[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].[/color] its nothin.
OP...i dont even know your SN fam...but please dont puff your chest out.
nt has an entire team of a1 game spitters. go check the can i hit it loser thread.
my mans sokoram will have you smashin without even lying about your age.

Love, Handsome B. Wonderful III Esq., D.D.S.
Shut up you purple people eater...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll just Hiroshima'd that woman's marriage
laugh.gif

But damn, I leave for 3 hours and this BLOWS THE #+%% UP like this?! Gotdamn

While everyones in here acting like
27yy35t.jpg

mrscambpell is pullin a Harold
123us1f.gif

happy.gif
Hello NT. I am the husband of Mrs lee.......
Its time for me to just end this or bring this to a conclusion because now my myspace has been exposed. And I dont want my family and friends to be part ofthis.
Now lets start from the begining!!!!!!!!!
Yea we've been having issues and such but thats any marriage. I think and I think alot. I felt as if I needed to find myself and was just unhappy withmyself. During that time I guess you can say I hurt mrs lee.
But I didnt care cause I needed to do this for myself. She thought i was messing around but i cant blamer her completely because my actions were questionable.I guess she felt really weak. Especially to fall for a computer screen and text.
It is pretty pathetic but theres no changing that. Then I began to feel that "feeling' you know like theres something "not right"
So I "hacked" her comp. Point is after a couple of days of grilling she finally came clean. I mean it did hurt and i was on a revenge spree. so isent NKTRAN a message under her NT sn. Then I created "thread of the year" thread. well I basically tried to get back at him the best I could.
Just to feel some type vengeance. Thats why i put not to mess with married ppl. So i tried to air him out. I also did want him to post all of their convos aswell so i can see the truth. But that nite she told me all the details. So when he posted all the PMs there was nothing i already didnt know. A little honestygoes a long way. Cause if i were to see that %$%# myself I wud flip
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I was real upset my dudes. But i turned around. And decided togive her another chance. PPL are weak and so was my wife. But its my wife and I have to work with her. Even though I dont believe in marriage I have to thinpositive about life. Our son is fine (the death threat was unnecessary 9). Now i have taken the L and this has backfired on me. Now my myspace and has beenexposed with those closest to me which I didnt want. But its my own fault.
tired.gif

As for my divorced status on Myspace ive had that there for a good while now. Just for "certain ppl" to see
eyes.gif

Basically trust was lost. Things got outta control. REALLY REALLY DUMB STUPID choices have been made
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.........but my fam is worth more than any NTer out there.
this is my conclusion

CARRY ON NT

y

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

happy.gif
Its time for me to just end this or bring this to a conclusion because now my myspace has been exposed. And I dont want my family and friends to be part of this.
Yea we've been having issues and such but thats any marriage. I think and I think alot. I felt as if I needed to find myself and was just unhappy with myself. During that time I guess you can say I hurt mrs lee.
But I didnt care cause I needed to do this for myself. She thought i was messing around but i cant blamer her completely because my actions were questionable. I guess she felt really weak. Especially to fall for a computer screen and text.
It is pretty pathetic but theres no changing that. Then I began to feel that "feeling' you know like theres something "not right"
So I "hacked" her comp. Point is after a couple of days of grilling she finally came clean. I mean it did hurt and i was on a revenge spree. so i sent NKTRAN a message under her NT sn. Then I created "thread of the year" thread. well I basically tried to get back at him the best I could.
Just to feel some type vengeance. Thats why i put not to mess with married ppl. So i tried to air him out. I also did want him to post all of their convos as well so i can see the truth. But that nite she told me all the details. So when he posted all the PMs there was nothing i already didnt know. A little honesty goes a long way. Cause if i were to see that %$%# myself I wud flip
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I was real upset my dudes. But i turned around. And decided to give her another chance. PPL are weak and so was my wife. But its my wife and I have to work with her. Even though I dont believe in marriage I have to thin positive about life. Our son is fine (the death threat was unnecessary 9). Now i have taken the L and this has backfired on me. Now my myspace and has been exposed with those closest to me which I didnt want. But its my own fault.
tired.gif

As for my divorced status on Myspace ive had that there for a good while now. Just for "certain ppl" to see
eyes.gif

Basically trust was lost. Things got outta control. REALLY REALLY DUMB STUPID choices have been made
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this is my conclusion

CARRY ON NT

y

Word?

Fun's over
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Its time for me to just end this or bring this to a conclusion because now my myspace has been exposed. And I dont want my family and friends to be part of this.
Yea we've been having issues and such but thats any marriage. I think and I think alot. I felt as if I needed to find myself and was just unhappy with myself. During that time I guess you can say I hurt mrs lee.
But I didnt care cause I needed to do this for myself. She thought i was messing around but i cant blamer her completely because my actions were questionable. I guess she felt really weak. Especially to fall for a computer screen and text.
So I "hacked" her comp. Point is after a couple of days of grilling she finally came clean. I mean it did hurt and i was on a revenge spree. so i sent NKTRAN a message under her NT sn. Then I created "thread of the year" thread. well I basically tried to get back at him the best I could.
Just to feel some type vengeance. Thats why i put not to mess with married ppl. So i tried to air him out. I also did want him to post all of their convos as well so i can see the truth. But that nite she told me all the details. So when he posted all the PMs there was nothing i already didnt know. A little honesty goes a long way. Cause if i were to see that %$%# myself I wud flip
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I was real upset my dudes. But i turned around. And decided to give her another chance. PPL are weak and so was my wife. But its my wife and I have to work with her. Even though I dont believe in marriage I have to thin positive about life. Our son is fine (the death threat was unnecessary 9). Now i have taken the L and this has backfired on me. Now my myspace and has been exposed with those closest to me which I didnt want. But its my own fault.
tired.gif

eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this is my conclusion

CARRY ON NT

y
so where is the proof in all this?

happy.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this is my conclusion

CARRY ON NT

y
eek.gif
if true

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

damn son.

this chick is selfish as hell...

how she gonna take an entire letter from the alphabet.

it aint gonna be the same with 25 letters.

r.i.p "L" forever stolen by mrscampbellakasarahlee

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom