Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against TAN....I don't like it very much.

It's like a hub for free-posters. Occasionally I'll go in there - but ultimately it takes away the novelty part from the General forum.

It's become OD at this point.

Well lock it then...i dunno why ya let that eye sore

Fester da way it has...

Tan used to be cool but now its like a twitter for dude acting like females, posting anything and everything that is irrelevant.

The "Ask a guy who got circumcised" thread. It baffles me how long that thread has stayed on the first page. I have ZERO questions for a guy trying to talk about his penis.

That crap is a movie thread???
:rofl: :rofl:
Title always made me not want to go In there.

Yo are you for real!!!!??? Its a movie thread!? Mind= Blown.

I see the thread near the top of page one with tons of pages an views but start reading the thread title and...

tumblr_inline_mfmigfah2M1rcsf7e.gif

Every. Single. Time.

Are there any threads you are tired of seeing time after time? No disrespect to anyone, but I for one am tired of seeing Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T
 at the top of the forum. Not even because of the contents, but the title is killing me and I don't know why. And FWIW this post is made in jest. 

For any reason whatsoever, what threads are you sick of and why?

okay so i'm NOT the only one!

that thread title is so damn annoying. :lol:

Honestly that movie thread title is wierd. Never went In there cuz of that. Op u could have done better wit that one lol

I've seen it explained like 8 times already and I STILL dont know why people have a problem with the title of the thread. 

Movie thread title comes from Sam Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction...at least part of the title anyway. 

Is that right? 

Last edited:
It should be called the movie thread, and that title is mad annoying.

I'm tired of tan too. Leave that for ntwitter.

the general nba thread can sometimes make me want to give up my faith in nba fans, but its still 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

:smh:  at that movie thread still being on page one smh.
I tried to tell them that the movie thread title was obnoxious.

They weren't trying to hear it.:lol:
I get so angry everytime i go into general and see that movie thread title :lol: . I dont know why.
That crap is a movie thread???
:rofl: :rofl:
Title always made me not want to go In there.
:smokin Good, it's working.
I tend to ignore threads that don't interest me. 

You would think this is something obvious, but unfortunately it isn't for some people. I guess it's easier to cry and complain about nothing than it is to ignore and move on.
Basically but I will admit there are threads that when I read the title that indicate what the thread is about and it annoys me, then I see who made them and it's all by the same guy :smh: Straight up obnoxious threads. One I refuse to post in yet I see other NTers continue to feed the troll.

The "Ask a guy who got circumcised" thread. It baffles me how long that thread has stayed on the first page. I have ZERO questions for a guy trying to talk about his penis.
Another thread I laughed at when I seen it but didn't even bother to hover around the title and see what it's about. Usually the ask a guy threads aint worth it unless they're already locked.

I don't really mess with tan, haven't posted in it in a while and I have no energy to keep up with it. I really see it as a thread to free post in when I don't want to make a new thread.

Last edited:
thanks to this post i just found out that was the movie thread... lol corny *** title 

Last edited:
Another thread I laughed at when I seen it but didn't even bother to hover around the title and see what it's about. Usually the ask a guy threads aint worth it unless they're already locked.

This

I read the thread title and was like hmmm what would i ask a dude about to/has gotten circumcised.....nothing really....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom