Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its seems like every thread I go into nowadays, someones jimmies are getting rustled.....everybody chill out

Ninjahood- Da master of irony. Says that people from TAN dont know how to make quality threads, but yet...
I mean you dont even have to look hard. I went to Ninjahoods thread creation history from the time TAN was closed(wasnt hard to find cause I remembered the thread he made that week about the dudes getting killed in the BMW) and just looked through that page

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?adva...r=descending&sort=lastupdate&start=75&type=35

25 threads, 14 of which the OP consisted of Ninjahood copying and pasting an article from somewhere....... What are you doing to "save General" exactly?
I just skimmed your most recent page, theres next to nothing orignal in there. You're a living tumblr B.

Last edited:
You know your opponent has lost hope when their argument becomes nothing but insults.

I actually laughed out loud when you copy and pasted Nowitz signature as a rebuttal. It's been a long time since I've seen that level of desperation in a debate.

Anyways, no point in dragging this further. Meth has already stated what needs to be said about this in the past.

Last edited:
meanwhile in da heights

sheep-spy.jpg
I'm sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Reminds me of one of my favorite NT posts ever

The thread about nothing has been open for 468 days.

View media item 424937
How do you post 5,211 times about nothing in that many days.

How do you post 3,314 times about nothing.

how do you post .... you see where I'm going?

It's now 100,000 posts larger than the next largest General thread. I don't mind the thread being around, come on. Kinda ridiculous if you think about it.

Forum within a forum.

Last edited:
da misfits from TAN....

MagicTreeHouse.gif

isolationists, thats da real story....thats fine and well, shouldn't be in da general thread & music thread at da same time, they literally

annexed their cancer to another section of NT.

It's now 100,000 posts larger than the next largest General thread. I don't mind the thread being around, come on. Kinda ridiculous if you think about it.

Forum within a forum.
basically, and its not just that, its a clique..notice da people defending TAN are THOSE SAME isolationists..meth said he didn't want

to create a separate section of NT but thats exactly what it is, and it robs content from da rest of general.

Forum within a forum.
I dont see the problem, theres a ton of threads that have similar activity. The Bred XI thread for one thing, that was the fastest and most viewed thread in that short span of time I've ever seen, no one had that much to say about the breds, especially post release. It was a bunch of "EASY COPY, MAD I DIDNT COP, PASS, ETC ETC" and no one said anything.
da misfits from TAN....

MagicTreeHouse.gif

isolationists, thats da real story....thats fine and well, shouldn't be in da general thread & music thread at da same time, they literally

annexed their cancer to another section of NT.
Thats the top poster list from the NBA season thread. Two TANers in the top 5.

The top posters in the last 30 days. The point is that some of those people post a lot regardless, TAN or no TAN. I have 9000 posts in two years and I barely am in the top 25 TAN posters. 

I'm just as active on NT overall as you are Ninjahood, TAN isnt taking away from anyones time, if they dont post in other threads its because they choose not to, not because of TAN. I guess we should get on your case cause you hardly go to S&T and when you do, you post one or two times and leave. "YA ARENT HELPING DA SPORTS FORUM BE ACTIVE B"

It's now 100,000 posts larger than the next largest General thread. I don't mind the thread being around, come on. Kinda ridiculous if you think about it.

Forum within a forum.
basically, and its not just that, its a clique..notice da people defending TAN are THOSE SAME isolationists..meth said he didn't want

to create a separate section of NT but thats exactly what it is, and it robs content from da rest of general.
Oh you mean the people that actually use the thread and knows how it works are trying to explain it to you, someone who knows neither? SHOCKING.

Here we go with the content thing again, how many times must we tell you that A. THERE IS NO THREAD WORTHY CONTENT and B. THERE IS A RULE IN PLACE TO PREVENT THREAD WORTHY TOPICS FROM BEING LOST WITHIN TAN.

This why we have to come and defend the thread, because all you do is spread falsehoods about it.

Last edited:
Yet again Ninjahood has cleaned da stables before da harvest.

I just don't go in threads I don't like. Ain't eem think it was that serious.

Robs content as in copying/pasting every article from yahoo?

ninjahood your posts about tan should be locked are useless.

You already know that they've accomplished nothing.

You will have to keep seeing tan on the front page for days and probably months to come.

Be mad, be very mad.

Last edited:

Yeah but you just posted examples of threads about something. That doesn't help your argument.:lol:

Like you said there are high volume posters in that thread. If the thread got taken away, would you just post that many times less per day or posts somewhere else?

Last edited:
Yeah but you just posted examples of threads about something. That doesn't help your argument.
laugh.gif

Like you said there are high volume posters in that thread. If the thread got taken away, would you just post that many times less per day or posts somewhere else?
They may be "about something" but outside of gametime, the NBA thread operates just like TAN does. A multitude of people dropping their comments about something off, and every once in a while people will argue about LeBron for 10 pages.

I cant speak for anyone else but I know I would. 9000 posts in two years, I'm not just confined to one or two threads right now either, I'm all over the lounge. I dont even post in TAN that much compared to the rest of the TAN Fam. 

Not really, and I don't even post hard in that thread like that but I feel inclined to reiterate what I've already stated earlier ... TAN saves BANDWIDTH, TAN organizes clutter on NT and gives NT personality. Not everyone has been here for years or knows each other like that, and we all know the MOB mentality that exists here. If TAN didn't exist I can see a lot of the posts in there "falling into the depths of NT"...not because they're not worthy of discussion, but because they're not associated with familiar veteran names or a youtube vid of a grown *** man with exploiting his mother and turning her walk in closet space into a bedroom. 
Replace title with: Magic Walk-in Closet Filled With Sneakers 
laugh.gif

Yeah but you just posted examples of threads about something. That doesn't help your argument.
laugh.gif

I suck at math, but here goes.

I think a solution to this would be to get a nter's's tan post per day avg. and subtract it from their post per day avg.

I avg. 6 posts a day in tan.

Let's say I post 20 times a day.

20-6=14

Also this is assuming that I suddenly have become a more active poster because of tan.

As you can see, it's not a big deal that 30% of my post activity is going to one thread.

This thread is about what threads you don't like
What part do you not understand?

Why don't you guys take your own advice if you don't like what people are sayin here then
Leave

Why waste your time posting silly little gifs.acting butt hurt that somebody actually doesn't like your fav thread?
Didnt read what you wrote, just came in here to drop another gif on your lame a*s lol
tumblr_mmcvzvCsCq1r5xzspo1_400.jpg

I've only seen the first page of TAN and I decided if I wanted to learn about random nothingness, I could just google it myself. Am I missing out? Also is anybody else upset that the title of this thread isn't "fade into bolivia?"

How did this just turn into a TAN hate thread. There are far more dumb threads I see on here

I rarely post in there, but If I get a random thought i wanna let out instead of making a pointless thread, I figure thats what its here for. It doesn't rustle my jimmies,

TAN serves its' purpose. Topics deemed threadworthy are made into threads, topics in the proper place get the proper amount of attention and the other topics get responded to (or ignored) then disappear. I don't see the big issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom